The ever versatile Nine West Loafers

Mae

I recently bought some new 'penny' loafers from Nine West with a 3" heel. I love Nine West shoes. They are well made and very comfortable. I also have a pair of boots from Nine West with a 3" heel (my avatar). I decided to try wearing the loafers with different outfits to show that this style will go with casual as well as dress up situations. I plan on wearing these when I take my wife to a "dress up" concert later this month. Attached are pictures of the shoes, with hose, with jeans, and with dress slacks.

post-6974-133522874289_thumb.jpg

post-6974-133522874296_thumb.jpg

post-6974-133522874297_thumb.jpg

post-6974-133522874299_thumb.jpg

post-6974-133522874301_thumb.jpg

I have a couple of pair of Nine West loafers and I love them. Also have loafers by Bandolino that I adore. They are great for more casual heeling and go with just about anything, as you demonstrate so well by matching them with a skirt.

Nice shoes !

Unfortunately, the Nine West stores in my area only carry up to women size 10

(My size is 11). Too bad: They have very nice shoes and boots ...

I buy a lot of Nine West shoes and wear an 11. I have found the outlets carry a better selection in an 11, but I have found them in the store as well. Also, eBay has at least 50 pair in an 11 posted all the time.

If you don't have any luck with Nine West, Bandolino usually has 11's in their stores.

Style is built from the ground up!

Not bad! Not bad at all! Sadly, Nine West doesn't go up to 13, otherwise, I could really go for shoes like those, and they look good on you, Mae! More power to you!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

JeffB, speaking of size 13, have you found any other stores that carry 13's? So far, I've found them at Payless (obviously) and Avenue (Cloudwalkers). I've seen nothing at department stores (Sears, Penneys, Macy's, Lord & Taylor), nor DSW or Famous Footwear. I know you can find 13's online (I just order a pair of Jessica Bennett boots from endless.com), but it's a lot nicer to be able to find ones in a local store, especially if you need to return them.