One Thing About Street-Heeling

SandalFan

The one time you most want to be wearing heels is when you see someone else wearing their's. And it's one of the most agonizing situations you can find yourself in. Tonight, my relatives and I walked to the Plaza, in downtown Kansas City, MO, to watch the annual Thanksgiving light show. During our trip, I spotted six different women wearing various styles of stiletto-heeled ankle boots. And with each woman I spotted, I immediately found myself yearning to have been wearing my own. I actually bit my lip and quietly whimpered to myself out of longing for my own boots. Every time. God it sucked.

"Basic instincts, social life... Paradoxes side by side... Don't submit to stupid rules... Be yourself and not a fool... Don't accept average habits... Open your heart and push the limits..." - Enigma

Sorry bout your luck. Wife and I went to her families house for dinner and her nephews wife was told by her husband, the nephew, to show me her new knee highs so she put her foot up on the chair next to where I was sitting and lifted her pant leg. Nice boots! Then her sister gave us a gift and it was a light switch cover with 4 different high heels on it. No secrets in her family. BTW I wore my Collin Stewart knee highs today. It was great.

real men wear heels

Yes I think life sucks like that especially at parties etc where the game plan is normal because of the formalities or the guest just wont accept. Al

The one time you most want to be wearing heels is when you see someone else wearing their's. And it's one of the most agonizing situations you can find yourself in.

Yep, I couldn't agree more. The pangs of envy/jealousy & the feelings of unfairness(?) I get can be ridiculously intense sometimes.

Always High-Heel Responsibly

Simple for me. I just don't go where I'm not wanted. :w00t2: On the other hand, I accept everybody for who they are and if they can't do the same, family or not, O WELL! It's like one lesbian friend at work told me one day. " I don't care if your straight if you don't care if I'm gay" Same goes for the close I wear. I don't care if you wear cammo if you don't care if I wear heels. In a nut shell!

real men wear heels