New member here...

Hello everyone,

I just joined this site. It's great to be part of this community. I'm a fan of shoes and boots. This is me:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3164/3061844688_6e16ef00f3.jpg?v=0

The shoes: Guess' "Stephania" in size 10(US). I'm a 10.5/11, but since they never made that size, I had to cram (oh yes) into this pair. However, just bought some shoe stretch stuff to make it more wearable.

Btw, I love shoes that lace-up!

May

welcome to hhplace may , you will find lots of friends here. you have very sexy legs and you look great in the dress and stockings and them heels. im not a full Cd but i do wear a few womens lingerie and jeans everyday and yes some kind of heel everyday .

Hey Shoelover80, welcome to one of the best sites on the web. I hope you enjoy your stay. I too am a CD and am now getting the guts to go out. I haven't in over a year but will do it more once I have my own place(staying with sister and mom). I hope this site will give you the power and strength to be an open CD. Nice to have you on this site....:w00t2:

Welcome to hhplace shoelover80. :w00t2: Nice picture. Please feel free to discuss all aspects of life in high heels and experiences while in public dressed as a woman. I'm sure most of us here will enjoy reading about your adventures. :lmao:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.