The adventures of Latindancer!

latindancer

If anyone wants to read about my prior adventures then here the thread

http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/guys/9719-my_heeling_out_experience.html?highlight=latindancer

Well, I have not been able to do a lot of heeling until recently. I have felt out of it because I have been living with my sister and family and have most of my heels in storage. Well, recently I moved the box with all my heels next to the door of the storage and have been able to take some of my heels and placed them in my cars. Well, I will like to tell you that the desire has increase over time and I have really wanted to go heeling again. Most of the times I would chicken out cause I was in Orlando, FL. Therefore, a new location. Well until recently I will heel like going driving, pumping gas, and even on some occassion going to eat. As most people know I don't due the stack heels or thick heels. I love stilletoes and those are mostly the heels I always wore.

Over the last month I had an old friend of mine from high school which me and her would hang out. Over time I told her about my CDing and heeling. She basically thought it was cool and said she didn't mind it. Well, one day while we were at Denny's in International drive, I told her that I really wanted to wear my heels going home. She didn't bat an eye. Well, when we got to the cars, I started putting on my 3.5" black knee high boots. She saw what I was doing and wanted to see. I showed her and she thought they looked good. I felt great!!!!! I finally have someone whose a good friend of mine that saw me in heels and didn't mind. She was awesome.

The next day after taking my son to school. I went shopping for Christmas. I had those same boots and decided to wear them out. I was at Panara Bread at the Loop and it was really full of people. It took a while to get the nerve to go in. I finally said to myself that I have done this before and it's not that bad. I got out of the door and went in. While in I ordered my coffee and bagel and did my thing. Trust me people noticed my heels. Everyone that worked in Panera noticed that I was wearing heels cause I saw most of them talking and smiling. The girls were giggling and I heard them say stuff like "something you don't see everyday", "it's not right", and other stuff, but the truth was that I didn't care. I even got up to refill my coffee 3 times and even walked the whole store to get water, go to the restroom and other stuff. I loved every minute of it. I felt liberated!!! After Panera Bread, it was JCPenny, DSW, and other stores. It was fun. I was walking on a clowd. I felt right. At DSW, I walked the whole store and this beautiful girl asked me if I needed help. Since I was at the womens section she said if I was looking for my sister, wife, or girlfriend. Normally, I would say something like "no thank you", but this time I asked her if she noticed anything different from me. She didn't even noticed that I was wearing heels. I showed her and she said wow, and liked the look. She even asked me why. I told her that I wanted too. When I found a pair I liked and tried on, she would comment on "Don't like the color, very nice, and you walked great in them". She even told me that the look was great. I don't think she was saying that just by being nice. I actually sensed she liked the look.

It was fun day and I felt good. I will post pictures of the shoes and outfit. The pictures are at the DSW.

LD

post-9863-133522873714_thumb.jpg

post-9863-13352287372_thumb.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I just wanted to continue the last couple of days for everyone and felt like my last thread was to long. Therefore, my best day so far.

I left my son at school, and this time I had with me my new white Lance payless pumps with me. I went to a new JCPenny on route 27, and a Belks. I got there and wanted to go in with my new pumps but since they were white I totally chickened out. I did walk in there with them in the box and looked around. I have wanted to start trying on womens clothes on in the store, just to try. So I did. I went around and found some nice clothes and went to the fitting rooms. Luckily these rooms are between the womens and men department, and they were a complete room, therefore, no one can see what you are trying on and what you are wearing(heels). I tried on so many nice clothes when I found this great skirt that I liked a lot. It fit and felt perfect. I looked really good in these. Now understand that the skirt was a stretch black pencil skirt and the pumps I was wearing were patten white. I loved the look. I also shave my legs therefore it made it look better. I couldn't believe I have found a skirt that makes and fells so right and perfect. I wanted so bad to wear it out of the fitting room to go find other clothes but I chickened out!! I would feel my heart racing with the thought of going out in a pencil skirt, shaved legs, and white pumps. I would think "Screw it, just go", "no, can't do it", back in forth, back and forth. I wanted so bad but finally change back to my regular clothes and left the fitting room, replaced the clothes I tried, and got new ones. I did keep the skirt with me to try new combinations though. Did this 3 times, each time getting more braver to go out with the skirt and pumps. Even to the point of opening the door and putting one foot out. I didn't do it though. Finally, as I was in my male attire, I had my pumps on and looked myself in the mirror. I said to myself I can do this and I don't care what other people will say. Therefore, I left the room, wearing my jeans and white pumps. I slowly at first tried to stay in the carpet and not make it seen obvious. Of course I was putting all the lovely woman's clothes I was trying on away. As I was walking by(very crowded JCPenny) I noticed that people noticed my pumps. No reactions though. I got stronger and more confortable. I even decided to buy the skirt that I loved so much. While waiting in line(7 people) women and men both noticed my white lance payless pumps, but nothing. No reactions or statements. Nothing!!! I was walking on cloud nine again.

After leaving JCPenny and walking to my car, I noticed cars stopping and people looking but again no reactions, of course double takes, but that was it. I then decided to go to Belk and do the same thing, except I was wearing my pumps. The men's fitting room though had a bottom view in which people would notice what shoes you were wearing but I didn't care. It was nice to try on $100 women's jeans of all types. I felt great. After trying on clothes I decided to walk the whole store. Taking time to look and see. Went to the shoe department and didn't find anything I like, but was asked if needed any help just ask.

I was hungry and decided to go eat at a Cici's Pizza. If anyone don't know what store it is, well it's famous and gets a lot of customers. I was going to change out of my pumps when decided what the heck. Went inside and ate without a problem. I did notice that everyone noticed if you know what I mean, but other than a smile, no other reactions. I even had a guy take a picture of me. :lmao: I asked him what he thought and he said, "it's no one business but your own and you wanted to wear them, then it's no big deal".

After, I went to the bookstore. Again, people noticed but no big deal. Another picture and video. ;-)

It was great and would like to explain that I never would've thought to wear anything except black or brown pumps or boots. Now I know that I can wear different color shoes and not have that much reaction. It was great. Hope you like the pictures.

Let me explain the pictures.

-First picture is me at the book store. Books a Million. I ask the smothie attendant to take the picture. She was a sweatheart, and gave me no reactions.

-Second picture is me at the Cici's taking by a guy who works there. As you can see you got a good view of the pumps. They by the way are great!!!! Felt great and fit perfect!!1

-Third picture is me at the JCPenny trying on close and wearing my pumps and favorite new skirt. I so bad wanted to go out in like that pictured. Just to get more clothes to try on....... :w00t2:

-Fourth picture is me at the Belk's trying on other clothes and skirts. I posted this picture cause I like the multiple mirror images of the heels. Oh, I was also out of my fitting room at the multiple mirror location, in the male fitting area. Didn't care after walking in out and in JCPenny.

Hope you enjoy.

Latindancer

post-9863-133522873729_thumb.jpg

post-9863-133522873733_thumb.jpg

post-9863-13352287374_thumb.jpg

post-9863-133522873749_thumb.jpg

Third day of this new thread that I should've posted last week. I told you in my first thread that my friend knew about my heeling and I even showed her one night, even though briefly. Well, again one day after dropping my son from school. I decided to go heeling wearing my black high heel boots that I wore at DSW, long jeans that cover a lot of the heel, and a brown sweater. Overall, a decent look, could've been better but I just wanted to go heeling. I went to another JCPenny at the loop to see if they had the same fitting rooms like last thread. Well, they didn't. All and behold my friend called me and she had the day off. She wanted to know if I wanted to meet her for breakfast. I said sure. I did this cause it fun hanging out with her. I meet her at the IHOP on route 192, next to Disney World. When I got there, I was thinking about removing my black boots but said to myself, that she already knew and that she already accepted the heeling part, so what the hell. I went into the store and found her there. The first thing she noticed was that I was taller.... :) . Well, as soon as she said that, I picked up my foot and displayed my heels for her and everyone else at the store to see. She was at first shocked but then said to me, "Good for you", doing what you wanted and letting anyone stand in your way. It was awesome for her to say that. I felt like I can do anything after that. Well, after breakfast she wanted a pair of boots, after looking at mine.. LOL. I told her I will help her shop for a pair of boots. Well, we went to Shoe Carnaval that wasn't that far from the IHOP. I went in with her, and no one gave a reaction. My friend is the kind of girl that doesn't like to try on shoes at the store or will try one on and that's it. Well, this time she was with me. I made her try on over 10 pairs of shoes. She kept wanted to leave, but I told her to enjoy the shopping. This is the time to enjoy yourself trying on shoes and finding that right pair.(Everyone who tries on shoes in the store now know's this......:lmao: ) Well, she found the right boots, and since it was buy one get one half off, she found pumps that she could use for work. All this while I"m also trying on shoes. Her complementing on some styles and others. I just took it in stride but was happy as hell. After Shoe carnaval it was Marshalls, then JCPenny, then Best Buy. We walked around just to walk. The funny thing was that I was the one wearing the heels as she was wearing sneakers. It was great. I didn't care what other people were thinking and the great part was nor was she...... :w00t2: Then as soon as I had to go pick up my son(leaving Best Buy), she said that since I was enjoying myself with my heels that she was going to put on her new brown 3.5" stilletoe knee high boots as well. These boots were her first pair, if you can believe it, but she now loves them. Very nice boots. While driving to pick up my son, I called her and told her thanks for a wonderful time and also for being such a great sport and friend for not freaking out with me wearing my heels and boots. She said that after the first reaction, it didn't even occur to her that I was wearing the boots, even with the click/clack that I was making. She also stated that she totally forgot I was wearing them and it really didn't matter. ;-) I then asked her if it was okay if I could do it again. She said do what I want and that she would support it. She even said wear what I want, whether it's sandals, platforms, boots, or whatever, as long as it makes me happy. Great friend I have now!!!!!!! Latindancer

Latindancer I know how it feels to have someone support your high heel wearing. My latest X-girl friend supported me and I have a very close female friend who is very supportive. My friend and I just went out to dinner with me wearing black boots with a 3 inch heel and her wearing black 5 inch heel boots.( See my thread under the everybody section - Saturday night out in heels ) A suggestion - See if your friend would go out to dinner or something with you wearing heels? I wouldn't try going out crossdressed with her for the first time, she may feel uncomfortable and you don't want to scare her off. You where very brave in my eye to try on womens clothes in the store.

Good for you, man. For the most part I've gotten to where I just don't care what others think of me wearing heels. I heel in the Winter Garden area and haven't had any problems. Very few noticeable reactions and the ones that noticed didn't say anything to me. BTW, you need to go into your User CP and change your location. It says you're in the midwest while in actuality you're in Central Florida.

I am surprised that we haven't run into each other with so many places I go too. For great deals and a huge selection and few that give a second glance at a guy buying skirts and dresses, try Burlington Coat Factory. Got several full outfits there and some heels a couple of weeks ago.

Latindancer: WOW! Great stuff! You certainly do take your outings to a different level! I don't think I'd have the nerve to try on skirts and dresses in stores like you did! Color me highly impressed! Keep up the great work, my friend!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Well, let me explain about my Black Friday outing. (No heels)I first started out around 5 in the morning to go to Best buy in order to get myself a new laptop. I got there and the deals were already to late. I looked and nothing else caught my eyes. I was very upset cause I really wanted a new laptop. I have been borrowing my sisters and haven't been able to go to this and other websites as much as I wanted. I then decided to go to JCPenny to buy other presents for Christmas. While there, I again decided to try on women's clothes. Understand that this JCPenney was full of people, I didn't care. I grabbed 7 outfits and got into the one room dressing room(I love that single dressing room). Here I got into my Nine West 4" heels black leather pumps. Once I was done trying on clothes I found out I liked 2 skirts, therefore, I just had to buy them and the presents. I also finally decided to wear my high heels out. It was fun walking around, Now these heels are pointy toes, therefore, they are very visible and noticeable. Poeple noticed and nothing. Waiting in line, I noticed over 10 people trying to look at my feet. I heard one woman say "that ain't right". Oh well. Then it was Belk, then to the Loop Best Buy(I didn't want to wear my heels into Best Buy cause of the traffic, then Circuit City at the Loop, finally heels on again. Went into DSW, and everyone in the store was basically shocked that I went in with heels. I tried on some very nice heels and took many pictures. I will show you the heels. Belks with heels, then it was Florida mall area. I went Best Buy with heels(nothing), Circuit City, Office Depot and no laptop. At that time I was tired and hungry and ate (McDonalds) heard a woman say, "WHAT?". Then it was Walmart with heels, and then Target with heels. Finally I decided to go into OfficeMax. I found a new laptop at a good price. I was very happy, and the funny thing was that everyone knew that I was wearing heels. I talked to the Computer service attendent and he just went with his work. He looked down a couple of times, but went with it without a second thing. He asked question and I asked question about the laptops available. While I was about to pay the Manager (who also knew and smiled), talked me into a service plan that will replace the laptop for everything, including viruses. I think he was testing me cause he wanted me to walk around the store. Maybe shocked that I walked fast and normal. He even got me the free printer that went with the laptop, or gave it to me. At the end of the transaction he asked me if I needed help with taking the stuff to the car.(interesting). Overall, nothing but a couple of smiles during the whole day. Well, I later went to Eagle Ridge mall. I was at Dillards and tried on some more clothes. I loved the clothes there. I went to the shoe department and walked around. Nice shoes. I saw one I really wanted to try, but was scared to ask. Weird huh. The attendant Stacy came to me and asked me If I wanted to try the shoes on. I said I did. I tried over 4 pairs of shoes while she got the shoes out and prepared them for me. I thanked her. She didn't react weird or anything else. I was helping with the last set of boots when she said I didn't have to do that. I told her I saw how busy she was and thought some help was needed. We then went on with some a decent conversation about work and boredom at work. It was fun time. I will do that again. I think the whole day, thousand of people saw me and nothing. It was fun. The biggest reaction I received was at Dillards, a set of kids was looking non stop at me, and trying to get their mother to do the same. The mother looked and said "so". The kids though couldn't get enough. I smiled at them, and they smiled at me too. Fun day..... at the end of the day though, I have to admit, that my feet hurt. Not a great pair of pumps for everyday wearing.

Very entertaining account. I guess considering how many people you encountered, and that fact that you're not wearing the most discreet shoes, overall I'd say your outing was generally positive. I'm not a big open-toe shoe person, but that 3rd pair looked especially nice. Did you end up buying any of the shoes you tried on? On a different note, I can't believe you went to Best Buy at 5am, what were you thinking? That and Walmart have to be the two worst stores at opening time. Glad you did end up with a laptop at the end of the day, not fun going out that early, only to come home empty handed.

Here's pictures!!!

First three are the shoes I tried on at DSW, the last one is me at Dillards

Pretty cool, my friend! I liked the pumps in picture #2. Real sharp! Sounds like you enjoyed quite a fun outing.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

jwhite44-I know that it sound crazy that 5 in the morning was stupid in order to go to Best Buy. I thought since it was a very unpopulated area that it wouldn't be that bad, yes my mistake. It looked like everyone thought the same thing. While I was there I talked to some people and a lot were not from the area. Oh well, chalk that up to a learning experience. About buying any of the shoes that I tried on, no. I just went there to enjoy wearing different styles and seeing what they would look like. The pumps with the side zipper, I loved though, and almost bought them. Jessica Simpson brand and they felt like a glove. I felt better in those then the Nine West I was wearing. mackman69-yes, I do wear women jeans. The day before I was wearing mans jeans that had a 32" inseam, but it didn't look so well. Actually it looked awful, so I didn't go heeling cause it just didn't look right. I want to have a decent look, therefore women's jeans are a must. JeffB-Thanks for the comments. About trying on clothes it's not that hard. Luckily, I try to find dressing rooms that are not that used and in a secluded area of the mens clothes area. I just grab clothes and then go in. Trust me when I say, that I also have the itch of wearing a skirt and heels. I love the pencil skirt look and it will happen soon. One time I was wearing a dress and open the door of my dressing room. I wanted to go to the 3 way mirror to look at the dress in different views. While I was at the mirror, a guy who worked at the store can in to do his normal check, and he just said Hi. Nothing else. I was nervous and a little embarrassed but later I just said. Who cares, this is who I am and I will continue to do and wear what I want.

latindancer, for next year, a lot of stores start selling some of their BF sale items online at 12:01am Friday morning. A lot easier to order it from home and pick it up later. You may not have success doing this with 'doorbuster' items, the ones advertised heavily (front of ad) that are the most popular.

Say what you want about Jessica Simpson's life & career (though it appears to be on an upswing now), but she has some fantastic looking shoes and boots. It's encouraging to know the fit is as good as the appearance. And I guess if you just want to try on different shoes, BF is a great day, as there are probably so many other people doing the same thing, the sales agents are too busy with other people to notice (or care) that you didn't buy anything.

Today was an awesome day. After dropping off my son at school, I went to Belks and JCPenny to see what I can buy. As always, I really didn't want to wear any heels while going in, therefore, I place them in a bag and went into Belks. I grabbed a cart and went around and selected numerous outfits to try on. In the dressing room, I tried many wonderful clothes. After the first round, I left with my heels on. The picture will show what it looked like getting out of the dressing room. I was wearing my 4" Black Nine West heels again. Loved the height. I was also wearing Victoria's Secret black shear hose. Love the feel. Then went thru 2 more rounds of trying on clothes. I decided to go try on a couple of shoes in the shoe department, were the SA was greatly helpful. Very Nice. She said when I left to come back anytime. Plus, said "I can never wear those heels that your wearing.", I just told her that she only needed practice. Her reply was "I don't want to practice. I like my flats, you can have the heels".....;-) I left Belks without finding anything I really wanted with my heels. Walked over to JCPenny and did the same thing.

Here's the best part of the day. While I was trying on this skirt that fit like a glove. I finally decided to leave the dressing room with the skirt on!!! I made it look like I was trying to find a top that went with the skirt. I did a quick out, replace a couple of items, and then back in. I acted like it was normal to be in pumps and a skirt with my black shear hose on. I wish I had a better top but oh well.....:w00t2: As I was walking around, a couple of people saw me and didn't do anything. Except one old lady stopped dead in her track and tuck me for all it was worth. As I went back into the dressing room, I was in seven heaven. I felt great and shocked that no one even batted an eye. It was great. Therefore, I grabbed some more articles of clothing and did it again. This time I walked in the middle of the aisle and farther from the dressing room. Again, no one batted an eye. No one cared and no one laughed. The third time was even better as I walked in front, behind, around and all over the store and nothing. I love every minute, every feel, and every sensation of walking in a skirt, heels, and hose. I wanted to go out of the store like that, but I had to pay for the skirt therefore, I had to take the skirt off. As I left the dressing room in jeans, a woman looked at me up and down, I know she saw me in a skirt, and gave me the most approving smile. Basically a smile of "you go boy". She was tall and hot. I just smiled back.

I was in heaven and after that I went to other stores without the concern of my heels. It was a great and exciting day. I plan on doing this more, and hopefully I will be able to leave the next time or enter the next time in a skirt.

I have picture so I hope you enjoy. Reliving the experience brings a smile to my face.

The first picture, is what I looked like as I was walking around JCPenny. I know, I know the sweater makes the look a little awful, but that was all I had. I will do better next time. The amazing thing was that a lot of the women looked at me and that was it. Most of the men looked, and didn't want to be around were I was going. One guy told his ladies that he was going to the men section. Hahaha, I think he needed to feel manly....:lmao:

The second picture, is what you would see if you would look at me walking around Orlando. No response, laughs, or anything. People looked and that was it.

Latindancer.

post-9863-133522874333_thumb.jpg

post-9863-133522874341_thumb.jpg

Hey CassieJ The JCPenney was the one on I4 exit to the 27. It's a new one, and they have 2 separate dressing rooms between the men and female sections. No one there to look at you going in. It's secluded in the middle of the store. It's the best for someone like me, but I am now getting to the point that any dressing room as long as it's big is a good one for me. Do it. If your wife helps you out, then both of you can go into that dressing room. I say enjoy being able to wear anything in that store without having to worry. It's awesome. Latindancer

Today was an excellent day. I didn't go streetheeling cause I wasn't wearing the proper clothes, but I do have to say that I had thousand and thousand of dollars of clothes and shoes on me. I know know what it's like to wear top quality clothes, dresses, and shoes. I also have to say that I now have tried on Stuart Weitzman, Christian Loubutian, and Marni shoes today. Walked into the Niemun Marcus at the Mall of Millenium and looked at the sale rack. They had size 11 in all the shoes above. I asked the SA if I can look at the other size. She thought I was only going to look at them, but I then decided to wear them. I can tell she never seen that before cause she just froze for a quick second and them it was work as normal.

Suart was 1" platform, 5" stilletoe heel, slingback, roundtoe, red snakeskin heels. Very nice. Sale price was $350.

Christian Lou was 5" stilletoe heel, no platform, open toe sandal. I must say that these shoes do have a small toebox area. Sale price $550 from $850.

Marni boots are these:http://www.marni.com/item/tskay/3FD17CD7/MARNI+Ankle+Boots/MARNI/rr/1/cod10/44136068X9/areaid/36/st//pg/1

Very nice boots and they fit like a glove, a little hard to get on cause no zipper. Therefore I had to work to get them on, but wow, beautiful boots. Sale price $850 from $1250.

Plus, I have tried clothes that was in the range of hundreds to $2000. It was nice and the feel was to die for. I almost went out of the dressing room with a beautiful skirt(silk) but decided at the last moment not to.

Latindancer.

I have absolutely loved reading your thread so far! Makes me jealous since I haven't been able to make it out much recently, but your stories and pictures are inspiring me to find the time. It seems that we have very similar taste in heels. I love the peep toes you tried on at Belk's (I think). I believe I even have the Nine West pumps you wore in your last outing. I wish I had the willpower to not buy them after I tried them... Like you, I have truly enjoyed going out and trying on women's clothes and have never had a problem. Though I never thought of taking pictures. You look fantastic in a skirt, especially the last one you tried. Keep up the heeling!

Style is built from the ground up!

Happyfeet-Thanks for the comments. I agree it's a lot funnier trying the clothes on in the store. The skirt was to die for. The feel and look was perfect. I even stepped out of the dressing room to walk around and look at the other dressing rooms mirrors. I almost left the dressing area completely. Walked by the entrance, so if anyone walked by they easily would've seen me in a skirt. I guess I wanted someone to look and do nothing, therefore, giving me more confidence to leave and look for a top of the skirts. Bloomingdales has some nice skirts that I tried on. I think in order to go out in public with the skirt, it really has to do about what you feel and the confidence needed to go out in. Like people have said. If you look uncomfortable then people are going to pick up in it and laugh about it. If you look like it's normal for you, then it's no big deal for them. I think the will power has to do with knowing that I don't need them. I will like to have them but don't need them. Right now with the way the economy is, I am only looking for what I need. Trust me when I say that I wanted them though, I just don't need them at this time. I will have a pair of Christian Lou in the future, cause they look to die for.

Latindancer:-) I have thoroughly enjoyed reading of your shopping adventures in heels and trying on the garments that you have tried. You have a great pair of legs and you look very natural in a skirt and heels, and wearing hose over shaven legs is a to die for feeling that can't be described if you haven't tried it. Evidently you wear hose all of the time so that you can try on shoes and boots and other garments whenever you like. Cudos, my friend. Go for it. What size shoes and boots and other garments do you shop for? How do the sizes fit for the different shoes and boots that you have tried and how is the comfort in them? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Dawn, I'm a size 11 in shoes. I've tried everything and I am completely a size 11. Not a size 41, but a size 42 in European size. Here's the bad part about the body. I'm all over the place. In jeans I'm a size 12, but can fit easily in a size 10. It's amazing cause when I first started heeling I was a size 14. Tops I'm an XL, so I'm trying to loss weight on the top part of my body. Dresses especially with a no stretchy top I am a size 17/18. Could you believe that. I hate that tremendously. I am trying to get that down. Very broad shoulders. That's why I am trying on clothes at the store and taking pictures to see what looks good and what doesn't. Thanks for the complement. I do have to say that I look great with heels, stockings, and skirts. That's why I left the dressing room like that. The only problems was the tops. I look like a linebacker with a skirt on. If anyone knows how to lose weight on the top part of the body, I will greatly appreciate some advice. Latindancer.