Hello! I have finally found you!

Hi, my name is chicks66. I love shoes, and especially high, high heels! I love to talk about shoes, look at shoes, buy shoes...you name it. I think most of my friends find my detailed rants about shoes and their construction, etc. , to be rather tedious, and they never have any answers to my questions about shoes, nor do they wear the extreme heels i like to wear. Having found High Heel Place, I feel like I have found a long-lost home or something. I mean, a whole bunch of people who want to talk about shoes, and especially high heels, as much and in as much detail as I do! This is fantastic, and I am so grateful to have found you. About me...I am a student (long past college, at this point), a mother (of a six year-old), and a dancer. I am now an exotic dancer, but I was quite serious about ballet until college. As an exotic dancer, I am the only one I have ever met who actually dances in 6" heels (single sole, of course)...you know, 6 hour shifts, actually moving about with a modicum of grace, etc. Furthermore, after more than a decade of exotic dancing, I have managed to do this without injury or discomfort or any of the general aches and pains (back, feet, knees) that so many dancers complain of. So, as you can see, I have dedicated a bit of energy and thought to the whole high heel thing...because I AM dedicated! My next high heel challenge, when I can afford it, is to master ballet heels, and do to so with grace. Can I meet the challenge? Well, I know that I have a greater chance of success due to having found y'all at the High Heel Place. So, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! :w00t2:

Hey Chicks66!!!:lmao: Welcome to hhplace. It's so nice to have you join us. This is the only forum on the Internet that is "solely" devoted to the to the art, love, fashion of high heels. Both men and woman that love to think, talk, imagine and wear heels are here to exchange experiences and adventures with you. Welcome, and always remember that you are among friends when you're with us. :w00t2:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Welcome, chicks :) I've read some of your posts already, I think you'll be a nice addition to the forums. Continue to enjoy wearing your 6" heels and good luck in accomplishing your goal regarding ballet heels.

• 2 weeks later...

Chicks66:-) Welcome to the Forum, and we have finally found YOU. I think it is amazing that you can be an exotic dancer and dance in 6" heels comfortably for hours on end without any difficulty. Outstanding and polefully correct for you. Congrats! Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!