im new here

melanie

hi all! im new here and very happy to discover a forum just like this one... my name is melanie, im from montreal,quebec,canada and of course a big high heels lovers et wearer...im actually 14 and have a couple of pairs of shoes and boots..i actually have 1 pair of thigh high boots that i love very much... hope to hear from you soon.. melanie

Melanie; Welcome to this forum. This place can be best enjoyed with an open mind. Our members range from women who wear female high heels, to males who wear male high heels, to males who wear female high heels, to males and females who admire but don't wear high heels. Many of us started out wearing high heels around your age. Feel free to ask questions, post comments, and participate in surveys.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Hi Melanie! -Just a word of caution!!!!! -You state that you are 14 years old. This is just about the age when most people begin to find their own personalities (sometimes rebel against the parents, and so on) (I think it was Mark Twain who once wrote: -I was so surprised, and could not understand that my parents were so stupid in my early teens. The only thing that surprised me more was how much more intelligent they became in a few years...). You should for your own sake *not* trust *anybody* (really) without asking second advice from a very separate source. I wish you very much welcome to this forum, and hope that you will enjoy it as much as I do, but please remember that people seeming nice might be far from that. (-Note to all board members: -This is supposed to be general advice, and in *no way* related to this specific forum. It is just that Melanie might find a lot of other sources for shaping her future which might be not too pleasant experiences). (My own eldest daughter is thirteen in a month, so I have my own worries...) TallSwede

Welcome Melanie, it's nice to see that we do attract the younger generation :lol: it's interesting that at your age you love thigh high boots, this makes me wonder what your parents had to say when you got them, as I know most parents are still in the victorian era and deny their children the freedom of expression in footwear and clothing. I'm happy that you have found our little corner on the net and hope you enjoy every moment.

Wait until that kid of your reaches 17. You think you have worries now.

:drinking:

Do you know the Swedish movie Funcking Åmål ("Show me love" in English)? It's about teenage girls discovering their personality...

I watched it a few weeks ago and it made me realize that I have forgotten how teenagers behave, even if I was one myself no more than 10 years ago. But I really wasn't that wild as those kids nowadays. Really :-) I almost believe it myself.

Good movie by the way.

What's all the fuss about?

hope to hear from you soon...

Hello, Melanie! It's really wonderful and interesting to have a younger person. Please feel free to express your ideas and feelings... I hope we can have mutual benefit in these forums. :lol:

REQ: Can you describe your thigh-high boots a little more?

HH forever!

Welcome--wish my own daughters were as open-minded. Well, one--the 12-yr old, is, sort of open-minded--she's kind of (what passes for gothy in Alamo, NV, but not really). Her main thing at the moment is Bud-K replicas from the Lord of the Rings movies, more especially the daggers and swords :lol:

And she does like boots, especially medium-heel knee-high and "granny" styles. :(

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

hi !! im very happy to receive a lot of messages :lol::( im also available to chat on yahoo messenger or msn messenger...now, to answer your questions.. i have black patent leather thight high boots with a zipper on the side.. the spike heel is 5" azraelle...you have a french name..where are you from ??? my interest in heels and boots begun at 12 too..maybe she is into heels and boots too ??? melanie xxx

Never thought of "azraelle" as French b4--feminine perhaps, but not French. Not that I mind, you understand--I gave my firstborn child (and oldest daughter a basically French name, with my (now ex-) wifes's blessing, as we both kind of had a thing for things French, as does my daughter, who took 2 years of French in High School--via distance learning as it was not available any other way--and one year in college b4 she dropped out and got married. She even has my sewing machine speaking French to her (on the LCD screen), which she borrowed the other day!

Azrael, other than being the name of the (bad and inept) wizard Gargomel's cat, from the Smurfs cartoon series, means "angel of death" in Hebrew and certain other Semite languages, similar to the Grim Reaper or Banshee in English or Celtic lore.

When my wife decided she didn't want to be married to me anymore, about 4 years ago, I kind of fell apart--I felt a bit like "King Midas in reverse" (coincidentally the name of a song by the Hollies circa 1968) and felt that "azrael" was an appropriate handle for the Internet. Unfortunately it was already taken at Earthlink in 1998, so was "azraell", but not "azraelle". So, since my given name was more than a bit androgenous, I didn't think "Azraelle" too great a stretch.

Got to thinking--I hadn't answered your original questions! I am from "all over". I was born essentially where I am living now--Saint George, Utah. I was raised in Las Vegas, Nevada, with a whistle stop to Lansing, Michigan in the 3rd grade while my dad got his master's degree in teaching biology. Where I also had the opportunity to take French. I have since lived and/or worked in South Dakota, Iowa, Idaho, Washington, Louisiana, Kentucky, and Texas. I have taken one-semester courses (or the equivalent) in Spanish, Russian, Italian, and Lakota. And I remember about as much from them all as I remember from my 3rd grade French class. So, a piece of advice: Figure out a 2nd language that you want to learn, stick with it(!), and learn it well--don't use the "blunderbus" approach as I did and end up knowing NOTHING.

She (the 12-yr old daughter) may have an interest in heels or boots; but if she does, it will be denied by her mother until she either leaves the nest, or at least until she's 16 or 17. Her mother IS NOT into heels OR boots--sometimes she reminds me alot of Bert's wife, another member of this board.:lol:

PS Thanks for asking--it made my day! :(

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

in Spanish, Russian, Italian, and Lakota

Sorry Azraelle, could you tell me something more about Lakota please?

:bday: Happy birthday Terrayon.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

The Lakota (Teton) Sioux is an indian tribe that lives in Northwestern region of the United states. The Teton became nomadic buffalo hunters after migrating westward in the 18th century and figured prominently in the resistance to white encroachment on the northern Great Plains.The original (tribal) language they speak is one dialect spoken by the tribes of the Sioux nation.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

thank you all for all your messages and your welcoems to the board!!

Well, welcome, welcome and welcome!

Is there any place to chat with all of you ?Melanie

Have a look around the board. You'll probably see where to say what you want to say somewhere. And don't worry about making a mistake, we're all fairly tolerant of mistakes. Oh, and as for worries about parents, I'm one. I'd echo TallSwede's comments about being careful on-line, but otherwise, enjoy the ability to talk to people from all over the world! I'm in the UK, for instance. I wish this kind of thing had been around when I was 14. It'd have helped me no end.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Hi Melanie......welcome to the board.This is a great place to visit and "home" to alot of interesting,like minded people. I'll go throw another shrimp on the barbee so just pull up a chair and sit a while. :lol:

melanie wrote:

thank you all for all your messages and your welcoems to the board!! Is there any place to chat with all of you ?

You might like to join in the Saturday evening chat session that occurrs in the chat room associated with Jenny's website at http://come.to/high-heels . or through http://spinchat.com/ (International/All)

You're welcome any time. Come and meet Debbie, Becky and some others that also post here.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.