Hello Everyone

Hello everyone, my name is Rick and I live in the Southeastern US. I have enjoyed high heels for the past 3 years. I have never told anyone that I like to wear them, or dress up for that matter. I got two new pairs of 4" stiletto ankle strap in hot pink and white. The last pair I had, I threw out when I got married.....wife was very prudish. Thankfully I got out of that marriage and now am back to enjoying being who I am and decided I will never deny myself for anyone again. I have worn my heels out in public a few times and have gotten mixed reactions. Women seem to be ok with the idea of a man in heel but most of the guys that see me send the typical gay bashing comments my way. Although I must say I have shut up quite a few guys ever since one of them got stupid and grabbed me and got the 4" heel to his manhood......lol

Hey Rick, nice to have you here. We're glad that you have already taken "steps" outside of your house in your heels. People that want to physically disagree with a man in heels needs a little "measure" of your reaction just to learn a little courtesy. I hope he'll remember this incident the next time he's inclined to grapple someone that he thinks is isn't able to defend themselves.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hello everyone, my name is Rick and I live in the Southeastern US. I have enjoyed high heels for the past 3 years. I have never told anyone that I like to wear them, or dress up for that matter. I got two new pairs of 4" stiletto ankle strap in hot pink and white. The last pair I had, I threw out when I got married.....wife was very prudish. Thankfully I got out of that marriage and now am back to enjoying being who I am and decided I will never deny myself for anyone again. I have worn my heels out in public a few times and have gotten mixed reactions. Women seem to be ok with the idea of a man in heel but most of the guys that see me send the typical gay bashing comments my way. Although I must say I have shut up quite a few guys ever since one of them got stupid and grabbed me and got the 4" heel to his manhood......lol

Welcome friend. Way to go. You are my hero!:smile:

real men wear heels