Hello

Rags

Greetings all. I'm from Hampshire. There really isn't much I can't find an interest in except Baseball. I love music particularly heavy metal, hard rock and anything acoustic. I really like following many sports like football(soccer and the gridiron), motor cycling. I mountin bike alot. I'm also excellent with anything electronic and gagets computers and stuff though I do feel like a one man help desk at times. Oh course I love Ladies in High heels I have a facination with High Heels too that started very young. I finaly got around to trying a pair. I took to a 5" stilletoes like a duck to water and they definatly feel much better than flats. Not sure about wearing them in public though.

Hi and welcome to HHPlace. I know what you mean, I'm male, straight, work in constuction and love sports. I love women in high heels but I like to wear them too, this conflicts with my image of what a man should be. When I first joined I thought I was weird for wearing high heels but I'm really glad I found this website. Hope you enjoy it here, and look forward to reading some of your posts.

Hi and welcome to HHPlace.

When I first joined I thought I was weird for wearing high heels but I'm really glad I found this website.

Hope you enjoy it here, and look forward to reading some of your posts.

Thank you.

I know what you mean. My mum Knows, and my best female friend knows but not everyone is so excepting. If My sister of my dad caught me I wouldn't hear the end of it. It bad enough my sister thinking i'm gay without heels.

Welcome to HHPlace, Rags. Glad to have you as a member. You sound kinda young so be patient, things have a way of working out with time and soon you will find the proper way to handle you high heel situation.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.