I'm a New Member as Well

HHLover

I've been a lurker here for a while and finally figured that I ought to chime in instead of just reading the posts. I've been a lover (and wearer) of heels for 25 years and have enjoyed every minute of it (even though it's only been in private). I'm still learning my way around the forum. I hope I can post some pics soon. I just received a pair of Pleaser Domina Locking Ankle Boots yesterday afternoon. They are black patent and have a 5 3/4" (14.5cm) heel. I won't go into a lot of detail in this thread (other than I spent 5 hours in them yesterday) since it's probably not appropriate here, but I'll try to give a little more about my first experience with them when I am able to finally post some pictures.

Thanks Vector!

As for the boots, I made it 6 hours in them (6PM until midnight) and wasn't sitting a lot either. I was moving around the house doing some work, with a few needed breaks in between.

I was really surprised because they actually felt pretty comfortable, especially since it's my first pair of boots. The only time I noticed any kind of discomfort was when I actually sat down for a little while and one spot started to hurt on my big toe, but when I started moving around again, it went away. I guess they are still a little tight in spots.

I did take a lot more pictures but the only way to see them is with a direct link to the larger version. Here are a few of them. I tried them from another computer that I wasn't logged into Flicker on and they came up, but let me know if they don't work for you.

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Pic 5

Welcome to HHPlace, HHLover. :smile: it's our gain to have you joining us. Your boots look great and I would guess that the more you wear them the more comfortable they will be. For a lot of men and women, wearing a new pair of shoes, especially a pair with such high heels, 6 hours straight would be pure painful. I enjoyed the pictures and am looking forward to reading of your adventures and suggestions on wearing heels.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thanks Bubba.

I hope to make it at least 8 hours tonight. I just started about 15 minutes ago, so I've got almost all of the 8 to go. I'll make sure to let everyone know how things went.

HHLover

Welcome to HHPlace, HHLover. :smile: it's our gain to have you joining us.

For a lot of men and women, wearing a new pair of shoes, especially a pair with such high heels, 6 hours straight would be pure painful.