elite-heels.com

jenniferhouston1

any more boots coming?

Our custom made samples are still not ready, but we should receive them hopefully in December.

Next week we will get some special editions of our round toe lace up boots with red soles.

We found another manufacturer doing custom made six+ inches boots, but the prices are too high. A pair would be more than € 400.-- and this is too much money.

We received some boots with a 12" heel/6" platform, but again we will not offer them, too expensive.

Kisses,

Gina

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Here is some constructive critisism for the Elite-heels website: 1. For every product, list materials for upper, lining and sole. 2. State the range of heel heights between the smallest and largest size you offer. 3. Look at zappos.com and how many pictures they use to display each pair of shoes, and from which angles. Then do the same! :o

• 2 months later...

I have used them three times, once for a pair of 6" sandals, once for some custom platforms and I also got some courts from there too. Had to wait a while for them to arrive, but it says on the website how long they'll be, and the shoes are good quality. I will be using them again, because at the end of the day you will get a great pair of shoes out of them.

Delivery for me (in the United States) was 2 to 3 times the delivery estimate stated on the website. So, you will need patience. However, the final products were beautiful. I had a sizing issue on one of the pairs made in the UK and imported to Elite-Heels. Overall, I recommend, as long as you are not in a hurry. Jennifer

• 2 months later...

Hello, I ordered shoes at the store elite-heels. After asking the seller for his advice on the size I received the shoes. The pumps are very nice but unfortunately, they are too small for my wife, she can't enter her foot inside. So I want to send back the pumps and change size. I try to contact the seller for 2 weeks but he don't responding to my mails any more. I think it's unacceptable, this is the first time I encounter this kind of behavior. I thought this store was serious, in fact not… :lmao: I strongly advise you : don't buy in this store. I have now 38EU shoes whith 6 inch heels unusable and I lost 125€... :w00t2:

Hello, I ordered shoes at the store elite-heels.

After asking the seller for his advice on the size I received the shoes.

The pumps are very nice but unfortunately, they are too small for my wife, she can't enter her foot inside.

So I want to send back the pumps and change size.

I try to contact the seller for 2 weeks but he don't responding to my mails any more.

I think it's unacceptable, this is the first time I encounter this kind of behavior.

I thought this store was serious, in fact not… :lmao:

I strongly advise you : don't buy in this store.

I have now 38EU shoes whith 6 inch heels unusable and I lost 125€...

:w00t2:

I went to my father-in-law and searched for a mail, we found one.

writing you to send the shoes back and to receive the size you need.

Kisses,

Gina

I went to my father-in-law and searched for a mail, we found one.

writing you to send the shoes back and to receive the size you need.

Thanks a lot for your help! :lmao:

It's strange, I've yet sent 4 mails with notification for the last 3 ones : 20/11/2008, 21/11/2008, 25/11/2008, 26/11/2008

He probably have problems receiving mails.

After 4 mails, I was effraid to irritate him.

I am reassured, I really thought that he no longer want to answer me.

So, I send now the shoes back, I want to get size 39, the pumps are so nice!

:w00t2: