HIGH HEELS- Sexy and Comfortable

Is it really possible to design a pair of high heels that are sexy and comfortable at the same time? Just imagine a woman wearing sexy stilleto pumps or boots that actually feel like sneakers. It might seem silly but...I'm just thinking. We have the technology to do almost anything! Chip

they already do make one that i have found to be the most comfortable high heel i have ever worn. they have padding from the heel to the toe. i can wear 5" or 5 1/2" all day and they don't bother. i have 4 pair made by the same company and they are great to wear. most high heels have no padding in them at all. i have other ones like that and you are right, they do hurt to wear for very long.

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

It's amazing how similar looking shoes can feel so different. Over all those years I have had 4-inch heels that were much more comfortable as flats and during a recent visit to a Belgo-French collector I have worn some of his 5-1/2 inch heels from Yves Saint Laurant that felt like slippers. The comfort was never directly related to price, some of my cheaper heels are perfect for all day wear, while other more expensive models hurt. Just keep on trying in the shops and don't settle with a pair that doesn't feel right at once. Off course you all will like to endure the pain for a style you just adore.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

This past week I happened to run into a lady friend from work who was shoe shopping. I talked her into trying on the sexiest and highest heel shoes in the shoe stores. We went from from cheap stores to expensive. According to her, the cheap shoes were uncomfortable but also the very expensive heels. The ironic thing is that the mid priced heels which were on sale were considered the most comfortable.

Hi Firefox, I've seen the UK weather but sometimes it must get hot on your island. I cannot imagine walking all day in boots when its 25°C or more outside.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

Good grief someone who wants to go back to his comfy loafers :smile: I agree with you highluc, even though shoes may look the same, some are more comfy than others. Leather ones look the best, fit better and are more comfy in my opinion. Debbie

This is a platform free shoe zone!

Whoops! Forgot the text! :smile: I have to plead temporary insanity tonight. I've been in one of those giggly moods all day. I pulled an innocent prank on a co-worker and actually had to go outside to laugh it off. Does it count that I was wearing 4" chunky heeled boots when I posted this nonsense? B) I'll be back to my boring self tomorrow...... Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

My chunky heeled boots are very comfortable...although they are a *little* small...maybe about 1/4 (if that was a size)...but they are good heel height and i wear them as soon as i get home from school till i go to sleep...very comfortable

I wear my 3" block heels everyday with occasional sojourns in my 4". I find that my feet are far more comfy than flat shoes. One the occasions that I have to wear my safety boots I go for about 5 hours and I have to get them off my feet. My heels are killing me by that time! In heels or barefoot works best for me :smile:

Flats can also be very uncomfortable at times. I depends on the materials inside of the shoe. I've worn dress shoes that felt hard and made my feet very sore. I've even gotten blisters on my feet from wear. If there was more cushion my feet wouldn't suffer. I buy dress shoes that have softer material inside and offers more cushion. Maybe shoe designers could make high heel even stilleto with more cushion on the inside of shoes.

may be the wrong forum...but ill ask anyways since this topic is about comfort.. Im a really good snowboarder and board at least twice a week...problem is that my snowboard boots are really flat, and after many hard landings off kickers and in the half pipe, my feet start to get sore, then when i get home and put on my 4.5inch boots, they start to really hurt sometimes...like intermittant pain..but it really hurts, while they are fine in my flat shoes...anyone else have a problem like this before....and do you think it may be just inexperience (ive had my own pair of heels a very short time, and walk in them whenever i can..but still arent too experienced)

Terayon is it just sore msucles, or are the pains located in joints and the arches? I have some slightly sore muscles after a good deal of activity in heels, but joint pain I had one day and it was minor. Knowing more about the type of main will help us determine if it is just your muscles strengthening, or if there are some other problems to address...

it is sort of pain in the toes / arches...i know the pain in my ankles is from me leaning over when turning all day.... its the day after i went snowboarding this weekend, i wore my heels all morning and my feet dont hurt...so im not too worried..ill just have to not wear them the night after i snowboard

On 2002-02-21 11:47, rapp007 wrote:

Anyone lucky enough to have their wife or girlfriend by them heels?

I recently told my fiancee about my desire to wear heels.. Luckily, her and I are the same size and I wore her 3" heels for about 3 weeks. I came home one night and found that she had bought me a pair of 4" heels (patent leather and stiletto). Does this qualify?

Bob

• 5 months later...

Some time ago, I purchased a pair of custom made shoes from a California company. They were 6" stiletto spike heel pumps with a semi-pointed toe and were made from soft calfskin. Little did I realize just how comfortable they would be to wear (just like slippers).

I want to order another pair but they went out of business. Does anyone know of a shoe company that specializes in custom-made high heel shoes? I am seeking custom made shoes because I prefer rounder toes and a steep arch.

I have searched the internet. The custom shoe companies I have found don't advertise pumps with very high heels.

Thanks

PJ

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

I know the Little Shoe Box makes custom shoes. The quality of their shoes is exceptional. However, they're xpensive. You might contact them to see what they can do for you.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.