Sandal Season?

HappyFeat

What is YOUR rule on wearing sandals?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. What is YOUR rule on wearing sandals?

• I never wear sandals.
    • I only wear them in the seasonally.
    • I wear them year round.

Oooo, you read my mind. That's why I wear them a lot around the house. I mean, it's a combo of high heels and really showing off your sexy feet. In fact one time, I had to open the door because of a largeer package I received from the mail man. I was wearing my mules with a pair of capris. I can see his eyes just staring at my feet nearly the whole time, lol.

^^ Totally! My Postman often has an eyeful of 4" heels and Neon Pink toes!:)

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

I agree ,mules are my heels of choice. I wear them most of the year unless its snowing or something. I like to wear them around the house too. Slide are great to show off a nice pedicure though.

Mules and clogs are my favorites, too, but I go for 3-4 inch high and somewhat thicker heels, like tapered and block stacked heels rather than the more femme stilettos. I can wear such shoes in a US Woman's 11 which is getting to be more common now, whereas a heel with a back usually means I need a 12, which is harder to find. Plus I like to slip my feet in and out of them if I'm sitting during the day. With long jeans or slacks, they can look unisex, at least until I sit down. LOL So yes, I love clogs and mules (and slingbacks, too). Steve