A stroke of luck

stuffs

So, a few months ago my car got stolen with 2 of my favorite heels in them. I had a pair of 5" pumps (ellie) That I enjoyed wearing, and a pair of 80%20 Hidden wedge sneakers.

Today I decided to go replace my 5 inch pumps at the same store I got them from Renas Wild Wear http://www.renas.com/ . I went in and since I knew how they were very accepting of men with heels I wore my new Nine West 3 1/2 wedge heels (discreate as per other thread) I actually talked to them for a good hour or two about heels, (owner women) has a shoe fetish, which works well considering the product she sells. Anyways she offered me a part time job (since holloween is coming soon) to work there,which is awesome she said I could get shoes and such at cost :smile: and get paid hourly too of course. Which is great, I think I will take her up on the offer I just need to see if its ok with my girlfriend. They actually have a good policy if you find it cheaper online or otherwise (any of their products) in stock they will match the price.

But thats not all! I did get my repacement 5 inch pumps (in black patent) although I decided to go with a 9 instead of a 10 this time (mostly cause they didn't have a 10 in stock. And its a little tight but not to bad, we talked about how in the 17 years shes owned a store only 2 men have gotten 6 inch pumps. She watched me walk in the 5 inch and said if I ordered the 6 inch pumps she would give them to me at cost! She said most men don't have the ablity to walk in 6 inch heels so she was interested to see if I was able to. So needless to say I need to spend some more time in my 5 inch to condition myself for the 6 inch heels. The only sitpulation since they are special order is i can't return them so i have to make sure the shoe size is correct before ordering. I am going to go back tommrrow and place them on order because I have wanted some 6 inch heels for a while. Anyways I thought this was exciting and can't wait to see where this takes me!

P.S. If anyone knows....Generally I wear a size 8.5 US shoe but the size 9 was tight on my in the 5 inch pump, should I order a size 10 for the 6 inch? I am worried and when you start getting into 6 inch territory I want them to fit right, less room for error the larger the shoe gets IMO.

Anyways thanks for reading I will keep you updated, somehing tells me my shoe collection is going to get big here in the coming months!

It seem that the accepted advice given around here for ordering extreme heels is to order one size larger than your regular size. It works for me. :smile:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 2 weeks later...

I wear a womans size 10 but the two 6" heeled pair I have are a size 11 w/jelly type pads under the balls of my feet. Can't wear them alot but they help me with wearing 5" heels all over town. Go for the 10s.

IF GIRLS CAN WEAR PANTS THEN I CAN WEAR HEELS