Men's high heels in Time Out

at9

Time Out 11-17 Sept has a short piece on page 40. Talks about Terry De Havilland and Patrick Cox making heels for men. Concludes: ".... it might be some time before men are tottering around in eight-inch stilettos. Still, it could be time to ditch the £5 plimsoll and trade up, one inch at a time"

I am curious. Have these articles been around all along or is it since we're a worldwide group that has greater access to news from all over, are we more aware of it? -- nothing like a group focusing on one issue to bring it to the forefront of our attention.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Time Out 11-17 Sept has a short piece on page 40. Talks about Terry De Havilland and Patrick Cox making heels for men. Concludes:

".... it might be some time before men are tottering around in eight-inch stilettos. Still, it could be time to ditch the £5 plimsoll and trade up, one inch at a time"

I really should be doing other things right now.

Any chance at getting a scanned copy of that? And this is Time Out London right? I don't know how the editors in London run Time Out, but the New York version is open minded, tolerant, and treats new ideas with respect. If this is the case for the London issue too, then this could be great news.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.