New ankle boots

johnieheel

My new ankle boots came today. They are the same ones as my avatar, which has now changed a little, but had to send them back for an 8 1/2. They are from electrique boutique. They are by splash. A perfect fit and YES I plan to go do a little shopping this afternoon in them.:smile:

post-3305-133522866719_thumb.jpg

post-3305-133522866722_thumb.jpg

post-3305-133522866726_thumb.jpg

real men wear heels

Very nice boots indeed. I have been buying up several ankle boots lately for street heeling, just like the ones attached below for my street heeling. I've been getting very confident in these types of boots lately under long bootcut jeans, wearing them almost daily after work and on weekends. Just having lots of fun. I have even walked several miles around my downtown area in them, just a little sore after, but not too bad really. The best part is almost no one notices, and those that do, don't seem to bothered by the look at all. :smile:

post-12379-133522866728_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

alright, Johnieheel, you KNOW those boots were sent to you in error! :smile: you need to send them on to my address IMMEDIATELY! :thumbsup: seriously, where are they from? is there a link?

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

Very nice boots indeed.

I have been buying up several ankle boots lately for street heeling, just like the ones attached below for my street heeling. I've been getting very confident in these types of boots lately under long bootcut jeans, wearing them almost daily after work and on weekends. Just having lots of fun. I have even walked several miles around my downtown area in them, just a little sore after, but not too bad really. The best part is almost no one notices, and those that do, don't seem to bothered by the look at all. :smile:

I got a pair of those a few years ago when Payless, Wal-Mart, and countless other stores had them under various brand names. They're really great heels for guys to wear almost anywhere; over 4 inches with all day comfort.

I've worn them to work a couple times on messy days with the heels partly showing. One woman said, "Nice boots, I wish I could get my husband to wear them," and another said, "What! Are those high heels? Oh, they're boots."

Once I was wearing them in a store and ran into a woman I see occasionally, during our conversation, she commented that I seemed taller than she remembered -- but being male, it never occurred to her to look at my feet.

Fall has arrived and I just dug mine out of the back of the closet and gave them a quick clean and shine with Armour-All.