Cute Outfit

Magickman

For a while now, I had been trying to dream up something different to wear out in public. All summer, it seemed like I was in a rut. Same old, same old. I wanted a unique look, foxy and flirty, that was all mine. The problem was, that I didn't know how to do it. Usually, I unveil a new outfit at a social dance club event, where there will be lots of women. So that was the plan again. A genuine, Acme Thunderer police whistle was the genesis. I like that whistle, and it is helpful in an emergency, too. To go with the whistle, I found an athletic official's shirt, with black and white vertical stripes, at the Mall of America. I chose one that was slightly oversize, and a little long. Underneath, (yes, we all have an underneath) I wore a pair of black opaque tights, that show off the shape of my legs, without displaying any skin. For modesty, then, was added a tight pair of dark blue denim very short shorts. The shorts were actually invisible, because the long referree's shirt completely covered them. Finally, a pair of Nine West, oxford style, black leather shoes with 4" stiletto heels, and pointy toes. My manicure was dark blue, with gold sparkles, and I wore two pairs of small silver hoop earrings. For my stuff, I had a black leather bag, from the now departed Wilson's Leather, with a shoulder strap. I guess, then, that I was ready for the world to see. At the dance, lots of women were staring at my outfit. It was sort of different. But no one said anything until I was departing, at the end of the evening. Two women approached me, and one said, "Cute outfit." Her friend agreed. "You have great legs," said the first, and again her friend concurred. Then they vanished into the night.

Magicman, dressed in that manner, I would bet you turned more heads that you were aware of. (boy, would I love to see a picture -- it would out show a lot of pictures I've seen in some fashion magazines, lately.)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I wanted a unique look, foxy and flirty, that was all mine. The problem was, that I didn't know how to do it.

Dude... seriously?

If you have a significant other, you should consult with them to find out what's considered "foxy and flirty", because what you just described isn't. I don't like the image I have in my head, I don't even want to see a picture of you in that outfit. For that matter, I wouldn't want to see a woman in that outfit.

I think the two girls who complimented you were just trying to be nice.

"Basic instincts, social life... Paradoxes side by side... Don't submit to stupid rules... Be yourself and not a fool... Don't accept average habits... Open your heart and push the limits..." - Enigma

Without a picture, I can't say for sure, but how do you know the "image in your head" is accurate? Seems Magickman had a vision of what HE wanted to look like, and I'd say from the description he got what he wanted. My ex told me once that girls do NOT go up to someone and give compliments unless they truly mean it. She said they just aren't wired that way... Kudos Magic!

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

Who is to say what works and what does not? I have fun with clothes and shoes. It is for my own amusement. My outfit with the long referree's shirt was a teaser. Because the shirt completely covered my shorts, observers were left to imagine if I was wearing anything underneath. I was fully clothed down below, but only I knew that. It has become quite frequent that women stop me in public to compliment my shoes, clothes, and legs. Maybe they are all kidding, and maybe not. I think the gals are seeing something they like, or they would not bother to compliment me. When I was younger, thinner, in better shape, and dressed conventionally, the women universally ignored me. The new, old Jake attracts much more female interest. I will have to live with that.

Who is to say what works and what does not?

The new, old Jake attracts much more female interest.

I will have to live with that.

Sounds rough... :o

The attention is there because they like a man who is confident in themself!!

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!