Excellent Dream!!

Thought I'd share this with you but has anyone had a dream that is so "real" you've woken up thinking that it actually happened it was that detailed!!

Woke up this morning after having quite a nice "real" dream and was fairly short but I enjoyed it so here goes! I was walking down Camden High Street in the middle of the afternoon and just like a normal day but instead I was walking in the middle of the road and there was not a car in sight just shoppers etc!

I was wearing these boots in black patent (hope the link works)

http://howcool.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=18847

with very tight stone wash jeans tucked in and a black long sleeve tight fitting lycra style top and was walking along right in the middle of the road and not having any problems at all negotiating the 6 inch heel and not having anyone stare or gawp but I was the only one in the middle of the road walking along in this outfit everyone else was on the pavement!

In my dream I could actually feel the heels on and was just so real that I ended up walking the length of Camden High Street right up to Chalk Farm Rd in perfect motion in the heels and having the whole road to myself and did not want to wake up!!! If I could have stayed asleep would have managed to walk the lenght of Haverstock Hill right up to Golders Green!!

Is my sub conscious telling me to buy these boots?!?!

I personally think your dream was a sign you should buy those boots for someone else, namely me. Consider the imagery, you were the only one out in the middle of the road to be noticed, all the others were shyguys at the edge of the road looking in on the fun you had. I rest my case.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Very nice dream. I've got a pair in the black leather and have been very happy with them. Have visited friends with those locked on and left the keys in the car :o Go for it!

(formerly known as "JimC")

Thanks everyone and as much as I would love to treat everyone to a pair my credit card does not have room to cover it unfortunately! If I am lucky enough with a lottery win then it would be a different story!!! It is pay day at the end of the month so am seriously tempted to act out the dream although don't think I could get away with stopping all the traffic!

• 2 months later...

hi All, Stop the traffic!!!!!!!! You certainly would. They would all move over and give you the road. When I looked at the link, my first thought was that the padlocks are the only thing missing. Then it is mentioned by someone else. Muddypaws:w00t2:

Yes, buy them (if you haven't already). You'll absolutely love them! I purchased a pair several weeks ago and absolutely LOVE mine! Wearing them around, especially with the locks in place, is a real rush. HHLover

Wow Spikeheels

Yes been there (not your dream or camden) about 8 years ago talk about real feel?! can be scary especially trying to sort out the whys. I was going to open a thread re the dream but as you have, I shall continue:-

I had just left visiting my grandmother at a local hospice unfortunatly she was too far medicated to be coherant but I had been able to see her under the circumstances, it was a female only establishment (convent type?) so it was a visit dressed, heels, hose, dress suit, etc the fullworks even makeup.

As I say I was leaving, having walked from home (no car in case it/I was recognised) I decided to walk further to visit a couple of shops feeling very confident and walking to perfection. continued to the shops and as crossing a side road I recognised someone in front heading my way, to pass face on, so to speak. My work team manager! Panic, hold it together carry on, explain it if nessesary. We passed with just a admiring smile from him.

At this point the dream faded with every detail being double double checked.........

A few facts. Location details = perfect

Grandmother died 22 years previously not at that location

and not in a "convent" type environment

Timing pre '84 before I moved

heels interest suppressed but yes - crossdressing no

I'm definatly hetro

Really hated my manager and he's in the wrong "time"

I'm sure messers Froud and Co would have some comments and I really can't fathom out what the trigger may have been to start it? It did shake me up at the time.

Maybe just an odd very clear dream? Answers on a post card as they say.

Is my sub conscious telling me to buy these boots?!?!

I would say it is screaming at you to buy them!

And forget Freud... Just follow the advice of Dr Frank-N-Furter - "Don't Dream It, Be it!" :smile:

By coincidence, I was wearing heels in Camden last week (4" stiletto ankle boots). It was at a gig at the Underworld though, not in the middle of the High Street!

Always High-Heel Responsibly

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...