Fit-Flops

Nick-65

Well Folks, I just recieved my first pair of "Fit-Flops" and I love them!!! I like them so much that I just ordered a pair for me, my girlfriend and her daughter!!! They are a very well made and very comfortable shoe!!!:o

gr8....

personne ne replient pas?

Pas de raison.... lol

Confortable... ah oui !!

Des crocs.. meme chose...

personne ne replient pas? -> personne ne répond ? :o

Back to the topic, I personally hate flip-flops because I can't bear the feeling of having something between my toes.

I also can't think about any flip-flop as nice-looking shoes, even if they're high-heeled.

One would have to pay me a really large amount of money to make me wear flip-flops, birkenstock, crocs or ugg boots.

But you are not me, so enjoy them if you love them !

Look Bub To each their own!!! I always say But, I myself cannot wear "Extremely high Heels" just because of health reasons dosen't that you have to tear up my fashion choices as I thought we were all about Openess and Honesty on this site as well as doing what is right for one another and bearing eachothers first amendment rightsin mind!!!!

Nick, we hear you. There is no need to yell in each and every post.

Further, if I may quote member "Marion":

But you are not me, so enjoy them if you love them !

It is quite clear that none of your rights have been violated in any way.

Let us please try to keep everything civil, shall we?

Have a happy time!

I'm kind of confused Nick-65, you give thanks to Marion, then proceed to yell at him about your rights. As has already been pointed out Marion did mention that it's your choice, he just happens to disagree with it. By the way we get the point now, you like clogs and fit-flops so we don't need a post in bold underlined text in every other thread about your preferences. Normal text is just fine.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Guess what Bub, My Girlfriends' Daughter wore them all weekend and her thighs were hurting. I wear them to do some domestic engineering around here as well as some stationary engineering tasks around here as well as my girlfriend wearing them to be a first-class "DOMESTIC ENGINEER" makes all of us work upto the "SPECIFICATIONS" of the product!!!! So I Guess they aren't "A FLOP" Please, Please, Try them out before you criticize them!!! Have a good one and please take my advice before you become an avid critic!!! Regards, Nick!!!