New Year's Resolution

JeffB

Well, outside of losing ten or fifteen pounds, my resolution for 2003 is to broaden my high heel horizons, as in wearing different colors instead of black. I've already got brown pumps in my collection, next up, navy, and by spring----white! Maybe even red! I definitely plan to push the envelope and see just how far I can go! Should be lots of fun! :-D

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

• 6 months later...

Hello! Sorry to have been tardy, but I've been a tad busy for awhile! regarding mt resolution, I did indeed go through with it, wearing off-white "Taylor" pumps from Etienne Aigner at the office. Predictably, I was well received by my co-workers who complimented me on my taste. A couple of ladies were even jealous of my shoes! A lady on the floor below the one I work on wears Aigner daily, and she wore the very same off-white pumps on the day I wore mine. When she saw me, she chuckled and joked about how "great minds think alike". When she asked what size they were and I told her 13 double wide, she was astonished, not knowing women's shoes went that high! Next up: red! I'll let everyone know how that works out!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!