Bare Feet in High Heel Pumps

Jack Do you not you think its a bit rude to post a picture that doesn't even have a full foot in it, claiming it to be "the wife" then asking for others to show you theirs? How do we know that's not your feet?

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Not meaning to pile on but that wa my first thought. I can afford to be less doubtful and assume that jack_carter will give us some more insights to his beautiful wife. jack you can find many pictures across this board. Just hang out with us and check out the threads. Oh, by the way jack, welcome. (tough crowd here) ;<))

Speak for yourself, John! I'm not up tight. Perhaps you might practice the technique of "plug removal" yourself. Besides, while we welcome you here amongst us with arms wide open, at least you can do is respond with a bit less "attitude." I believe that's what might be the burr under the blanket. :o Nice picture, by the way.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Whatever Bubba136. Thanks for spoiling my enthusiasm!

I wonder if all the other high heel lovers are that uptight like

you and Richie?

Shame, shame ...

This isnt "up-tight" its experience. We get soo many guys who come here asking for pictures its boring and gets deleted because people just get fed-up with it.

We do actually get a LOT of "Fakers" so my comments were not rude but simply a question. Bubba's comment, as he made obvious was made in humour, he's been here a VERY long time and is well established as somebody who speaks his mind and is often "spot-on" yet friendly too.

So, play nicely all of you. :o

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!