Freestyle king Eddie Izzard

By all means. The more heels the better! Today's LA Times review of the fall U.S. TV season concentrated on a new lady cop show (Sisco, actually a U.S. Marshal, evidently). The headline was: "Hopes and Heels Are High." She was described as conducting all her enforcement business in stiletto heels.

Tom Baker was best when he played the Marshwiggle (I think that is how one spells it). In University, we always thought he should have played Tom Bombadil if someone ever made a Lord of the Rings Movie, or movies. Alas, PJ did not film that scene. But back to the subject, I suppose. If Eddie Izzard is chosen, and is wearing heels, and he has to wear that long Dr. Who scarf (I've only seen like three episodes of Dr. Who) will there not be problems? Stiletto heel through a dragging scarf, trip, fall, captured by some alien mennace.

I am? woohoo. When can I expect my first cheque? I'm a typical writer after all. :( Those robots that go around and shout exterminate, they could be disabled by a stray stiletto pump, left on the ground. One tries to run it over, the heel is flipped up, and jams into the machine. Short circuit, sparks flying, the machine bursts into flame, and shuts down. Maybe I should be making fetish sci-fi movies?

• 2 months later...

Well done Julietta! I't's great to see a female member like yourself taking an interest in Eddie's taste in shoes. Julietta, what do you think of the notion of guys in heels in general? Regarding Eddie himself, I think it would be great if our administrators could consider approaching Eddie to see if he would accept the position of being these Forums' honorary president! It would give our movement some welcome publicity and maybe some enhanced legitimacy too. Howzabout it Firefox & Co? Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Heelsfan Hi, It doesn't bother what people wear so long as they are nice people. I have known some stinkers in my time and they didn't wear heels :D and although I'm making light of it by putting in the laughing smilie I am being deadly serious. Eddie I love because he has found a true Freestyle way. He has made good use of how he is and transformed that image into a kind of androgenous style. As a woman I still find him manly and sexy regardless of what he is wearing because he has the confidence and has found the style that really suits him. He has used makeup, hair colour, clothing, breast prosthesis and of course shoes/boots to enhance what he has got and the results are quite stunning. He aspplies his makeup well and has a funky short dyed haircut. I bet I sound quite mad really but I know I'm not the only female to find him very sexy that's for sure :( I think the key is to use all these things is to make your own style with the assets you are given and to enhance rather try to completely change into something you are not and of course the main thing is wear it all with confidence and pride. He is definately a good role model for all of us anyway. Love you you all and Happy New Year Julie xxx

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

Have you seen the cover for his latest video "Sexie Live" ? Eddies is sat on a motorbike wearing knee hee stiletto boots long coat, what appears to be very short shorts or mini skirt, while adjusting his lipstick in the wing mirror ! :D Dunno about you guys, but I think that looks fantastic !