Brantano

keels

Hi all, Has anyone bought from Brantano? They seem to have a good selection of size 9s on their web site. I am thinking of visiting their store in Yeovil, has anyone been there? If so, how do they feel about men shopping for heels? Regards to all

I have seen quite a few people post previously about Brantano, all positive. As for how they feel about men shopping for heels, I'm sure they don't mind as long as they get a sale :thumbsup:

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

keels, no problem in thier Newport branch. Must say they have had a slightly disapointing selection in the larger sizes, of late. You may also like to try Next/ Next clearance or Evans or Barratts/fairprice. Again, never had problems in these stores.

totter along into history

I have had a few things that fell apart after a while...they look good and mostly real leather. The boots did not last long. Dont pay too much in their store! As for "how do they feel about men buying...." well don't even consider it as an issue. A sale is a sale and they don't give a hoot who buys from them...just as any shop. Good luck and watch the quality. M

You won't get me wearing flat shoes...I really can't do it.

Has anyone bought from Brantano? (...) If so, how do they feel about men shopping for heels?

Yep. No bother at all in their Manchester store, when it was still open.

I've now left HHPlace. Feel free to use the means listed in my profile if you wish to contact me.

The one in Southampton is cool, in fact I bought a pair in there only 2 weeks ago. The one in poole is perfectly happy also, last time I went in there. you can park close by to the entrance. So I went heel shopping in my heels! Love it! :thumbsup:

When woman get taller, their shoes will fit me better.