Hi all!

Just wanted to drop a note to introduce myself. I'm Frank and live in the Denver area. I've been reading this site for a couple of weeks now and I'm amazed at how accepting you all are here. As with many here, I'm a male who likes to wear high heels, and especially boots and thighboots. I also like to crossdress on occation, but not to the point of trying to pass myself off as female. In addition to high heels, I love long tight hobble skirts and any tight restrictive clothing. I currently have 6 pairs of HH Shoes ranging from 3" to 5", and 4 pairs of boots ranging from knee high to thigh high, and from 3" to 5.25". I most often wear a pair of Steve Madden High Ho's. They are PVC knee boots with a 4.5" heel and a pointed toe. They also have a tread on the sole that looks like a bizzare streached out vibram lug sole. They leave the most bizzare boot prints in the snow. Pretty much me in a nut shell. Thanks to all the great people here who make this such a warm and receptive site.

Welcome aboard! Always nice to hear from new members who share our unique passion. I hope you'll find the experience informative and enjoyable.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

As with many here, I'm a male who likes to wear high heels, and especially boots and thighboots. I also like to crossdress on occation, but not to the point of trying to pass myself off as female. In addition to high heels, I love long tight hobble skirts and any tight restrictive clothing.

You sound like my kind of people. :smile:

Welcome aboard. :thumbsup:

Welcome, Thighbooter! If you enjoy viewing, discussing, and wearing high heels, you are definitely at the correct website. Hope to hear more of your personal experiences with high heels in the future. Welcome again.