Totally awesome!

Magickman

""You are totally awesome!" opined the twenty-one year old portrait photographer, at Wal-Mart, in St. Croix Falls, Wisconsin. I was wearing a little blue denim mini skirt and a new pair of brown, wide-strap sandals, with 4" heels. I was at Wal-Mart with my girlfriend, who bought some new shoes. We had paid for our purchases, and were on the way out, when the young photographer asked to take my picture. She loved my outfit and my manicure, and just had to take my picture with her cell phone. My girlfriend thought the whole episode was hilarious. Now the question. Will my picture end up on the Internet?

Now the question. Will my picture end up on the Internet?

Counter question: Are you afraid of that? If yes, you shouldn't let her take a picture of you. Otherwise, why do you care?

Were you at Wa-Mart totally dressed as a crossdresser? Also if you go out in public in heels or a skirt it shouldn't make any differance if you wind up on the net. If you feel ok with yourself don't let it bother you what others think or the whole world for that matter. I wouldn't do it myself nor do I want to go public. I do commend you for doing it and paving the way for others. You sound like a very brave and kind person:thumbsup:

t-straps are my favorite style.

Now the question. Will my picture end up on the Internet?

Interesting question. If it does wind up on the Internet, and you happen to find it, please let us know where it's posted because I would imagin a lot of us would love to see it. :smile::thumbsup:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.