In desperate need of a UK mini-meet?

euchrid

Might be up for High Wycombe, but can not do 21st June. I be in Jersey.

When won't you be in Jersey?

Will have to see if I can get the car for 21st in High Wycombe...

If you can't, when can you?

Alternative proposal are allowed. :smile::thumbsup:

I'm happy to go to Oxford Street almost any Thursday or Saturday evening BTW.

I'm going to be shopping with a friend in the West End on the 18 or 19th june if anyone's up for it...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Will have to see if I can get the car for 21st in High Wycombe...

Any news? :thumbsup:

There is also some prospect of something on Sunday 13th July, towards Islington (London). Possibly 11am (ish) to 3 or 4 pm (ish). Paid entry (£5) but could be an entertaining visit. Mindful the venue, it'll be a 'wear what you want' opportunity. Link via PM.

Can't get the car for 21st, so that's a no from me for that date anyway. The Islington venue is Intriguing. Was talking to the long suffering mrs Shyguy, and she has said I can wear heels out and about as long as I don't leave the house in them and she doesn't know. Also found a pair of boots with a block heel, she has never worn which are slightly tight on one foot, but will stretch. They are tucked away now for me to stretch for some streetheeling sometime soonish.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Guest Loveshiheels

I might be up for Islington as well. Is is easy to get there by car and is there parking close.

Can't get the car for 21st, so that's a no from me for that date anyway.

:smile:

I don't suppose getting a train to somehwere you could be collected would help?

Anyway.....

Will send links to those I think might be interested in the July gig via PM.

I have to go out for a walk :wink1:, so will send PM's a bit later.

:thumbsup:

I'm still A-OK for 21st.

I think we need a better venue than High Wycombe though. That place is OK but generally fairly underwhelming.

Luton would probably be way better (dunno though - i've never been there for shopping before) :wink1:

There is also some prospect of something on Sunday 13th July, towards Islington .

Ooh, looks interesting [i've found it on t'web].

Yeah, pencil me in for that. Will need to check+confirm availability nearer the time.

It happens 2nd Sunday of every month apparently, so could maybe be used as a regular HHPlace heel-meeting point? :thumbsup:

Was talking to the long suffering mrs Shyguy, and she has said I can wear heels out and about as long as I don't leave the house in them and she doesn't know.

That's the sort of deal I would like to strike with my missus.

None too close to acheiving it yet though :smile:

Always High-Heel Responsibly

I'm still A-OK for 21st.

I think we need a better venue than High Wycombe though. That place is OK but generally fairly underwhelming.

Luton would probably be way better (dunno though - i've never been there for shopping before) :smile:

Subject to a third party deciding to come at the last minute (no-one mentioned on this thread) it looks like it might just be me and you. :thumbsup:

No response from paul.a.j and shyguy is busy elsewhere, as is Loveshiheels.

That being the case, I'm going back to Plan A, and probably (re)invite my walking buddy(ess), and go 'shopping' with her anyway.....

Luton is okay for a lunchtime visit, and one shop. Though the Arndale Faith, seem to have a permanent sale. Watford wipes the floor with the place, and Brent Cross is significantly more entertaining than both.

That being the case, I'm going back to Plan A, and probably (re)invite my walking buddy(ess), and go 'shopping' with her anyway.....

Luton is okay for a lunchtime visit, and one shop. Though the Arndale Faith, seem to have a permanent sale. Watford wipes the floor with the place, and Brent Cross is significantly more entertaining than both.

High Wycombe is confirmed.

Camden is off, because Saturday is "supposed" to be wet, and Camden is mostly (though not completely) outdoor shopping.

Went to Brent Cross last night, mostly to visit Fenwicks, which didn't disappoint. Hundreds of attractive courts, sandals and wedges in the mid-season sale there, mostly at 50% off.

The Nine West shop around the corner (worst branch in the world) also has a sale on.

Office seems to have something of a perpetual sale, but there were even more 'sale' racks yesterday.

The Barratts shop has lots of sandals with very attractive heels, but no sign of a "Sale" that I noticed. They don't do very good discounts anyway. [Typically £10 off an £80 item.]

John Lewis has 30% off 'selected' Carvela. "Selected"=unattractive.

Worth a visit? Yes, if you have £40+ to spend on some quality shoes.