Great Experience trying on shoes....

c_heels

Went to a local adult shop yesterday, and they were having a 50% off sale on all their shoes. It was pretty empty, so when the sales girl asked me if I needed any help, I kind of nervously started asking her about the shoes (size availability, etc). There were three I really liked, so I asked her if they had any in an 11 or 12. Not even batting an eye, she went back and found the first one and brought it out. She handed me the box, and said "you can try those on first, while I look for the others". I never said they were for me, but she obviously knew, and it was just like I was any old person trying on shoes. The first ones were a little small. When she returned, she said they didn't have any of the others in my size (bummer). She asked if I had tried the first ones, and I told her they were a little small. She said hold on, and a minute later was back with the next size up. She waited as I tried them, and commented about how good they looked. I walked in them a little bit to make sure they were comfortable. She made a couple other suggestions that they had in my size, but nothing that I really liked.

Bottom line, I ended up with a new pair of heels, these and had a thoroughly great experience! Note the pic is from some other website, as I haven't taken any pics yet.

The sales girl was super friendly, non-judgemental, and extremely helpful! I'll definitely go back there in the future!

c heels... Congratulations on your heeling experience and especially on your new high heels. Those are sweet. Those too look like they would be fun to wear in public. I'm happy that you had a positive experience with the sales person. I have found it can be hit or miss. Congrats, again!

Congrats! Hope you enjoy them! You might be surprised, but very few sales people give a second thought to guys trying on heels. I try them on in stores frequently, and even other shoppers don't pay much attention. I suspect in an adult store the sales folk are probably even more open minded.

I presume those are Pleaser in size 12? I have a pair of the slides, and they are great. In fact, I am wearing them now. A company called Reflection Shoes makes them up to 13 and I got a pair on eBay some time ago. That's a better size for me, but I have not been able to find any place that sells Reflection shoes on line, and their web site is wholesale only, with no links to retail stores or sites.

That was a profound experience! To my memory, I have NEVER had a sales clerk be THAT helpful and have been waiting for years. You found a winner there. Was this a national chain store or just a local shop, if you don't mind me asking?

Style is built from the ground up!

Congrats on the purchase and well done for trying the shoes on in the store. It must have been great to have such a helpful sales girl. Now you know you can go back to that shop and be quite confident about the service you get. well done.

Guest Loveshiheels

Nice pairs of heels you bought there. Must be good to have a local shop that is very friendly for you. I expect you be going back there soon for more heels!