New here.

rguyff

Hi, I'm still trying to figure this out and looking for advice. I'm a guy that loves looking at women in nylons and high heels and wearing them myself. However, I'm totally straight and am not even particularaly intersted in pics of other guys in heels. I just love the way I feel when I wear them. Can't figure how I fit in, what community I belong to. Any suggestions?

Can't figure how I fit in, what community I belong to. Any suggestions?

Perhaps to your surprise you are in the community called "majority" (at least the majority on this forum)! I haven't been around too long here, and I've been surprised myself that most men here are "just like me".

Just read the (many, many) stories others have posted and you'll probably come to the same conclusion that I have: you are no exception (at least not when it comes to heels).

Enjoy!

Hi, I'm still trying to figure this out and looking for advice. I'm a guy that loves looking at women in nylons and high heels and wearing them myself. However, I'm totally straight and am not even particularaly intersted in pics of other guys in heels. I just love the way I feel when I wear them. Can't figure how I fit in, what community I belong to. Any suggestions?

RGUYFF

Join the club, you and me are very much alike. I love to see women in heels too. I'm also straight but enjoy wearing them and love to take pictures of myself posing in them.

You can find many heel pictures on the internet, but nothing comes close to pictures of yourself wearing the heels that you like and posing the way that you like too! I try to make my pictures as feminate as practically possible because at the end of the day it's women in heels I like (Hope that makes sense).

PatentHeel :roll:

Rguyff -

WELCOME to the forum.

The common theme on this board is that its members like to wear heels. Since you say you also like wearing heels, you have found a like minded community.

I am also straight but I like wearing thigh boots in public. Being straight and liking to wear heels are not at odds with each other.

Most folks posting pictures ask for advice about how they look or how they can improve the look (they generally get that feedback whether they ask for it or not.)

There is lots and Lots and LOTS of stuff about wearing heels in public and in private so take some time and look around, and if you can’t find something, ask.

Enjoy your heels and share your experiences.

:roll:

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

rguyff...

You're in the correct community. I too am heterosexual and enjoy wearing high heels, both privately and publicly. Since joining this group of terrific people with interests in viewing and wearing high heels, I feel even more confident and daring to wear high heels in public in more and more places. Like many of the other members, I too love the feeling of wearing high heels. Please feel free to share your experiences, opinions, feelings, and photos as you become more comfortable at this website. You are not alone in your feelings.

Welcome again.

Thanks for all the great replys and the warm welcome. It is good to know other guys have similar interests and that I'm not totaly out there. I've been looking through the posts in this forum and it appears to me that the folks hear range from guys who only wear heels and nothing else to guys that delve a little bit into crossdressing. Personally I usually wear nylons or pantyhose with my heels and I love the way that feels. My wife talked me into trying one of her skirts but I'm not sure that is of interest to me. I'm undecided at this point. I noticed that there is also a crossdressers forum here. Is that a totaly different bunch of people or do a lot of guys visit both? Thanks again for the encouragement from all of you.

First off, hello and welcome to hhplace. Don't worry about finding a niche here; it will come in due time. For now, just enjoy yourself, read some topics, and CONTRIBUTE! Nothing you've said about yourself is out of the ordinary to us here. To answer your question though, some people do visit both. Using myself as an example, I primarily post in "For The Guys" and "For Everyone," because the topics are most relevant to me. I have experimented with cross-dressing enough to actively discuss those topics as well. And of course, the non-specific areas here aren't off-limits to anyone. Just keep careful watch on topics marked "For The Girls" and you're good to go. May your stay here be a lengthy one!

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

I noticed that there is also a crossdressers forum here. Is that a totaly different bunch of people or do a lot of guys visit both? Thanks again for the encouragement from all of you.

real men wear heels

Somewhere on here you'll find my description of myself and it reads the same as yours, almost to the word. Welcome, look around, get your bearings, contribute, ask questions and most of all ENJOY! Welcome.

I noticed that there is also a crossdressers forum here. Is that a totaly different bunch of people or do a lot of guys visit both?

A fair bunch visit both. I'll go out in a skirt if it's to somewhere I know well, but I'll also wear heeled boots with otherwise traditional male clothing. *shrug* I'm just a bloke in heels. And/or a skirt. No intention of trying to pass as a woman - just me.

I've now left HHPlace. Feel free to use the means listed in my profile if you wish to contact me.