Male Fashion

Look folks, I'm not quite as edgy as most, I'm somewhat of a metrosexual when it comes to shoes, pants, shorts, sneekers, sandals, jewlery, and even going to the spa. I love capri pants, short shorts and the right sandals eventhough they may seem feminine, but in the given weather conditions they are extremely comfortable. I really likealot of styles of girls shoes, sneekers, and sandals because they seem more eye-pleasing and comfortable than the clod-hopper styles that are offered to us guys.I love anklets and toe rings on both sexes as I think that they could even function as instruments of commitment and and affection to eachother. Asfar as shaving of the lower body and armpits and going to the spa go, Well, theese things are Cleanliness And HYGENE related, So, please think them through carefully before rendering a decision, Nick

Hi Nick and welcome to the forum. Sounds like to have a wonderful sence of style and fashion. As a fellow metrosexual, I agree totally about the spa and taking care of yourself. I love to wear a toe ring (or two) and have given them to partners as a sign of affection and gifts, so again, I am in total agreement. I am, as many here, as comfortable in the ladies department as the men's section and love having the fashion options. Regardless of how "edgy" you think you are, there is great conversation, thought, and ideas in this forum. I know you will get a lot out of it!

Style is built from the ground up!

Guest Loveshiheels

Hello and welcome to hhplace from England. We are all open minded here at HHplace and we are not going to make any bad comments about what you wear or do.

Welcome, Nick-65. Upon your brief introduction to us, I notice the footwear you mentioned did not mention high heeled footwear. Do you enjoy watching or wearing high heels? Just curious. Welcome again.

I myself cannot wear high heels evevthough I grew-up in a generation where it didn't matter. I have flat feet and arthrits in both ankles so, that is why I enjoy the footware that I do, eventhough I spend adout 90% of my time in work shoes or boots, jeans and a teeshirt doing work.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Nick, Welcome. I too am of the belief of spas and fashion for both genders. Jewlery and nicer styles which womens fashion give us are more for my tastes rather than the clunky mens. I hope some day we can just be as we want to be, that would be as close to nirvana as we could be. I sport diamond studs in both ears and do regular visits to the spa, just nothing like a good stress relief of having the feet being worked on. Boots with heels when I can. Plus having the support of a girlfriend does help for understanding and acceptance for who we are. Hopefully you will find some one who can share that with you soon.