What kind of heels do you find easiest to wear?

Amanda

I don't have many heel styles. I have a few cone heels on my platforms and they're very easy, but stilletto heels I have loads of and they're all pretty easy. My favourite height is 5" as I am most comfortable with my feet at that angle. What about you?

I don't have many heel styles. I have a few cone heels on my platforms and they're very easy, but stilletto heels I have loads of and they're all pretty easy. My favourite height is 5" as I am most comfortable with my feet at that angle.

What about you?

Hi Roz, How are you?.

I never tried cone heels before.

I can manage a 5" heel fairly well. Of course it would be easiest to wear chunky heels but I just can't stand them, wedges I don't like either.

I do find it easier with an ankle strap, boots even easier, especially lace up ones, I find that I can wear them on the large and just lace them snuggly, it keeps my toes clear of the end of the toe box and I get support from the instep. Boots can of course be worn with socks without risking looking frumpy.

I am really well Amanda, hope you are too :roll: I don't actually like cone heels, just looked through and I have only one pair like that. The base is obviously very large so it kind of forces the foot to be flat and there's no wobble. I have a few pairs of wedges, I think they're really nice summer shoes, but of course they don't feel like heels at all which is why I didn't mention them. I have a few boots but for some reason have never bought that many. I have a few seude boots with 4 or 5" heels and lots of flat ugg boots and even a wedged pair. The heeled boots I have are really stable because of course the boot supports the ankle and leg. I do like boots a lot but just never seem to get the chance to wear them like I do sandals and court shoes which I seem to be able to wear everywhere.

I am really well Amanda, hope you are too :roll:

I don't actually like cone heels, just looked through and I have only one pair like that. The base is obviously very large so it kind of forces the foot to be flat and there's no wobble.

I have a few pairs of wedges, I think they're really nice summer shoes, but of course they don't feel like heels at all which is why I didn't mention them.

I have a few boots but for some reason have never bought that many. I have a few seude boots with 4 or 5" heels and lots of flat ugg boots and even a wedged pair. The heeled boots I have are really stable because of course the boot supports the ankle and leg. I do like boots a lot but just never seem to get the chance to wear them like I do sandals and court shoes which I seem to be able to wear everywhere.

Well I can recommend lace up stiletto ankle boots for ease of wear.

it's relly nice the way they support the top of your foot and are adjustable in fit. Of course they're best worn with trousers or jeans, they male your legs look wierd and sort of stumpy in a skirt.

I have never liked ankle boots at all because like you say they make my legs look strange. I am not sure I would even wear them under trousers because I always wear jeans and when I do it's always with simple court shoes or sandals. I can see why they would be easy to walk in. Problem is there are very few shoes I *do* find hard nowadays, and the ones I do I never wear out of the house! LOL.

• 4 weeks later...

hi! i just got some 5 1/2 inch high oxford high heels. And, they are really easy to wear because the feet gets supported very good - nearly like wearing high heel boots. I have other high heels with the same height - but the oxford heels are much easier to wear.

hi!

i just got some 5 1/2 inch high oxford high heels. And, they are really easy to wear because the feet gets supported very good - nearly like wearing high heel boots.

I have other high heels with the same height - but the oxford heels are much easier to wear.

That makes sense. I never had any oxfords, perhaps it's time I tried a pair.

Can you recommend some?.