Most comfortable AND sexy shoes?

SarahLou

Hey FF, your links show up as invalid attachments when I try to follow them. Hate to be the bearer of bad news.

They <still> work for me?

Just click on the word "these" and you should get a piccy pop up in a new window?

Even the quoted text you've written has working links so there doesn't appear to be any parsing errors? :roll:

Anyone else?

They <still> work for me?

Just click on the word "these" and you should get a piccy pop up in a new window?

Even the quoted text you've written has working links so there doesn't appear to be any parsing errors? :roll:

Anyone else?

Your links ARE broken. They dont link to an image.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

SarahLou, I have never bought a pair of Nine West or Steve Madden that were not comfortable or sexy. I wear them out dancing a lot and while I am strutting in my heels, there are many barefoot women on the dance floor who have kicked of thier heels and amazed that I am still going strong in mine.....:roll:

Style is built from the ground up!

Your links ARE broken. They dont link to an image.

Hmmm. Weird. :D

The links in my post still work for me, though the quoted (parsed) text links have disappeared.

I've uploaded the images (again) and this time left them in the post as "attachment" references. [The only change from before.] The links should work as they direct (parse) links to the original attachments.

I've done this in the past to get the images inside the paragraphs where the flow of the picture is more pertinent to the text.

I hadn't realised until a few moment ago it was possible to have these images anywhere other than as a footnote to the text, though it just occurs to me, I have seen it done elsewhere. :o

Anyway ..... :roll:

I've sent for these as they were both attractive, and competively priced. If the Kors boots are as comfortable as I expect, I doubt I'll ever take them off. :-?