Most comfortable AND sexy shoes?

SarahLou

I like DELICIOUS for the price and they fit true to size every time, Steve Madden, Bakers, Vis Spiga, Bongo, cutesygirl, MUDD, Jante, Kenneth Kole, to name a few. All seem fit true to size and padded.

real men wear heels

What style of shoe do you like SarahLou, and what heel height etc? What will you be wearing them for? My shoes vary a lot, even by brand - also what problems do you normally have? Foot ache or blisters etc?

Hi! SarahLou, Recently, I bought some heels that looked great, but I had to send them back because the toe box was way too tight for the area around my toe ball joints. The fit of the pumps would have been superb, otherwise. As to the sexiness of a shoe, alot has to do with your perception and to whom you want to let catch you. The heel you're looking for could be in your closet already. Many of us guys would be head over heels for our mate or gf to wear a plain high stiletto pump in a color of your choosing. Of course, I prefer the patent look, but you might have an idea that would please both of you better. Good Luck in your search!

hi sarah lou and welcome !! Soulmate loves kurt geiger, bertie and dune for comfort looks and style; I like kg as well plus river island and schuhstore on ebay. I find asos too small - so does she - office are pretty good (wearing the 6" plats that her daughter chose for me recently all day and only now starting to hurt...) Oh well thats fashion !!! Keep em high !!

Sarahlou. Everyone is different when it comes to comfortable shoes becase its not just the feet that make a difference. My suggestion is that you take the time to try on as many different brands as possible and make note of which line(s) feel most comfortable to you. Since womens styles vary so much not all styles from one maker may fit well. Brand A may be more comfortable in flats, Brand Bin athletics, Brand C in heels, etc. Just have fun during your discovery.

Sarahlou. Everyone is different when it comes to comfortable shoes becase its not just the feet that make a difference. My suggestion is that you take the time to try on as many different brands as possible and make note of which line(s) feel most comfortable to you. Since womens styles vary so much not all styles from one maker may fit well. Brand A may be more comfortable in flats, Brand Bin athletics, Brand C in heels, etc. Just have fun during your discovery.

Sarahlou...

This is great advice. The key words are comfort and fun. Good luck.

i always do patents one size bigger, and synthetic aka plastic, never ! As they say, try on later in the day, wear them at home a bit, and realise by experience what your favourite height is, no brownie points for going above 4inches unless you're happy in them for a whole evening. It seems, though i hate to say so, cos i'm bound to get flamers, us tarts can teach you a bit !! Keep em high !!

shrimper gave you great advice!!! and my wife is the same way... some brands work in certain heights and other brands in other heights. for her SteveMaddens, Some Nine West, some ChineseLaundry, a few HighestHeel, and Hollywood Heels work just fine for her. other brands work too. So.. play around.. Feel what works. Feel what doesn't.. Try towards the end of the day. and remember, not all heels are for long term days. Some heights are a few hours long.. others are all day.. same with different brands. RPM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

anyone check out the carlos santana line?

http://www.carlosshoes.com/Shopping/Results.aspx?N=4294965930

You are right , i just have a look and some look very nice and comfortable .

Many thanks for the link . I didn't know Mr Santana had a shoe line . Do you think he is one of us , what did push him to make ladies high heels shoes ?

If you can still find them, Ellie shoes makes the Leslie style in nice leather, great fit, and solid construction. Worth looking for!

Ellie make shoes for the narrow foot like mine. That's why I like them and wear them, for the style and comfort.

SarahLou,

if you try a size larger, and put a gel cushion under your foot, you will find a bit more room in the toebox, and its a lot more comfortable. I do it for my extreme heels, it works for me,

BB

That's what I did with the thigh boots I bought. And they are so comfortable to wear.

• 3 weeks later...

Most comfortable and sexy? Hmm, a simple black, classic leather pump made by Chinese Laundry aptly named "Spicy". They have a pointed toe, 4 inch stiletto heel and are made of soft kidskin. Simple, timeless and classic. Wore them with nylons for 15 hours straight, including a 5 block walk on concrete sidewalks on my day off yesterday without any problems. They were so comfortable I purchased another two pairs from their website about 5 months ago. Last I checked, they no longer make them in size 12 US, so I got in under the wire. Cheers! Lorenziluvrr

anyone check out the carlos santana line?

http://www.carlosshoes.com/Shopping/Results.aspx?N=4294965930

I have these on the way from the US ......

i was at macys yesterday and i saw his line along with jessica simpson and michael kors

From Mr Kors I have these on the way too .....

Had thought about Ms Simpson but these were too 'girly'. [Wife loves the look of 'em though.]

I'm hoping the quality of the American product, is as good as expected. :roll:

post-10780-133522858344_thumb.jpg

post-10780-133522858347_thumb.jpg

post-10780-133522858349_thumb.jpg