Quick - what should I buy soulmate 4 her birthday?

thedesigner

It's soulmate's birthday soon... What should I buy her ? Rules: Ideally buy from Selfridges or Oxford Street 4" or more but not fetish not stiletto, she leaves that to me not loadsa buckles, no patience !!! not silly money, what u think i am (ok unless my book comes out) ;) Thanxx !!

It's soulmate's birthday soon...

What should I buy her ?

Rules:

Ideally buy from Selfridges or Oxford Street

4" or more but not fetish

not stiletto, she leaves that to me

not loadsa buckles, no patience !!!

not silly money, what u think i am (ok unless my book comes out)

;)

Thanxx !!

They say a girls best friend is diamonds :cool1:

real men wear heels

Hi thedesigner. I have made you a little selection of shoes from £50 to £100. All are easily bought from around Oxford Street. Hope it helps. My favourite are the pink Kurt Geiger with ribbons. THe Aldo platforms with the ankle strap are on sale at just under 50 quid. I have a pair and love them to death. Or how about something other than shoes. Unless you have been told to go and get her shome SHOES!!! Good luck and happy searching. Regards, Ben

post-9545-133522854726_thumb.jpg

many thanxx benno, ure on the button... Ive already printed off the KG ones, and the blsck patent ones are tops so far ! We're goin to Selfridges tues evenin, plus south molton st., so will let you all know !! Or come along and watch for the heeled couple at KG, Bertie, Office, and say hi !! Just got some silver 5.75" heels new off schuhstore on ebay, £17, I wont be wearing them yet, wont be here in time, but will be 4.5" on the nite...

ok, in the end got her some brown 5" heels from kg, close run thing against some black patent ones with (non working) zips from kg; plus bryan adams tickets, all saints long cardigan with tails, and a pissy meal and cake with a china shoe on top !! thank you for your suggestions !!

Just for a break from shoes, you might try flowers, clothing, or some kind of jewelery, for a change. Good luck.

Agreed. We don't know how many times or how often you've bought footwear for her in the past. If she's dropped you hints that she's looking for a particular shoe to go with an outfit she's working on, that's fine - it means you're paying attention and you're helping her. She'll appreciate it, even if you get the wrong size, style, etc.

If she's dropped no hints, or if you've bought a fair share of them already - change would be good.

Dan