What do you think of this concept ?

thedesigner

There are ladies who only wear trainers cos they wont/ cant do heels.

There are ladies who have say 60+ pairs of heels, like my soulmate.

Let those ladies who do trainers and flats be happy with blokes who dont care.

Those ladies who do heels bigtime, and i'm sure there are loads of you, can welcome men in heels as they won't complain "another pair of heels

darling?"

So lets make gents heel wearing a sign of mutual preference....;)

• 1 month later...

Hi! thedesigner, Are you offering to entrepreneur a match making environment for heelers? The concept of heeling together as man and wife or S/O is a relationship most all heelers dream of being in. Some have achieved it. However, I think there needs to be more of a social concensus toward the acceptance of male heelering before this can be successful as a viable opportunity. The acceptance factor would sure make many of those who are already in a secure relationship easier to deal with.

Hi! thedesigner,

Are you offering to entrepreneur a match making environment for heelers? The concept of heeling together as man and wife or S/O is a relationship most all heelers dream of being in. Some have achieved it. However, I think there needs to be more of a social concensus toward the acceptance of male heelering before this can be successful as a viable opportunity. The acceptance factor would sure make many of those who are already in a secure relationship easier to deal with.

Great idea Histiletto. When I was on line dating, I always told the ladies up front and right away of my heeling and passion for shoe. and even added into my profile. At any rate, it would be cool to have a HH dating site.

real men wear heels

I hadnt thought of a match making site tho it sounds a wkd idea !! The thought was as i said, many women love loadsa heels, and in theory would love a bloke who appreciated their same importance.... we have a deal... you get a pair so do i... whoever buys first... i'm sure there's others like us !!

I think it is a great idea. I have only know two women who accepted me wearing high heels, and both of them moved away and I haven't seen them since. You're all right, it might be a little premature, but I like the concept.