Can HE do it?

onyourtoes

First of all, the animated .gif file is 1.5 megabytes so if you've got a slow connection, it's probably not worth it. Technically it could be a much, much, smaller .mpg or .wmv but I don't have anyplace to store it right now.

I was playing around with my new digital video camera (Aiptek Pocket DV II), and decided to see what I look like lurching about on 7 inch heels. I think I do it rather well...

By the way, the color is horrible because I turned it down to 64 colors to help make the file smaller, and the shoes are actually bright red patent. Those metal heels are really loud on the sidewalk!

I found it plays very slowly in Internet Explorer but goes full speed in Netscape 6.2 and Opera.

Posted Image

I was playing around with my new digital video camera (Aiptek Pocket DV II), and decided to see what I look like lurching about on 7 inch heels. I think I do it rather well...

I found it plays very slowly in Internet Explorer but goes full speed in Netscape 6.2 and Opera.

yes, you do it well indeed!

I use IE 6.0 and it was kindda chumpy, but the video is visible OK. Any more like these? :lol:

HH forever!

If I had not seen the movie, I would not have believed it. You walk great in 7" heels. And I was surprised just how long your stride is in such extreme high heels. Did you wear 6" heels a lot to get trained for the 7" heels? In my case, I find it quite uncomfortable just trying to slip my feet into 7" heel pumps. And I have yet to stand in them. I envy you.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Try it on a hard surface.

Spoilsport :lol:

Yes, I was surprised when I looked at the video. It seemed to me I was lurching along taking 2 inch steps.

No particular "training," etc. Just 42 years of wearing heels often and a lot of determination. I've shot more, but need a place to store it online. As you know, if I put it in my Yahoo space, you'll have to go to Yahoo to see it. Off site links don't work.

I need the right timing to do it on a hard surface with video. Of course Trolldeg is right that it's going to look pretty bad. But, we'll see. Maybe this coming weekend.

The brand name is Pleasers. I bought them from ebay seller heelbuy. I don't know about the other sellers, but heel buy is a good person to deal with and will ship internationally. There are a few other people selling them, too. Just search "metal heel*" The *asterisk* is used to find both 'metal heel' and 'metal heels' The ones titled "FETISH 6.5" Black Patent Metal Heel Pump" have a very large clear photo. Each seller calls the heel a different height, but on my size 11, they are a full 7 inches. They're around $35.00, 100% man made materials, but seem pretty well made -- especially important the heels are seem well attached to a strong shank and don't wobble around. They do run about a full size large. I wear a woman's 11 and they fit more like a 12. I'd buy 10 next time. The toes are somewhat elongated so when you hold them in your hand, they appear very big.

Onyourtoes, Thanks for the info. I've had a thing for metal heels for years and never found any I could get. I just ordered some boots from Pierre Siebler with metal heels, but they are back ordered, so I don't know when I'll get them. So, I might try eBay, which I've never looked into for footwear. Thanks again.

Super video! I especially love the scene where you are outside walking on the road. And the sounds really add to the whole experience. And, even though you say "easy", I can't believe that I'd handle those spikes so well. Good job.

• 6 months later...

Very nice! I can walk on 7" heels myself, but mine don't have an ankle strap, which makes it harder to walk comfertable in them. I would love to have a pair with ankle straps one day, especially as my girlfriend sometimes let's me walk in them for a whole evening...

Highheeled Sub - I can highly recommend the shoes I just bought from Hayway Shoes. (have a loook at the thread called Hayway Shoes). They have an ankle strap and are very comfortable! Liked the video. Well done Onyourtoes.

Hello High Surprise,

I don't really care for sandals, I like pumps and boots :-)

I think I will just manage with the ones I've got and get me some nice balletheels to go with them :wink:

• 2 weeks later...