I've had a nice morning!

I am truly enjoying my day off and I wanted to share my experience. I dressed in black slacks, black shaker sweater, charcoal gray sports coat, and my kidskin pumps with 5 inch high heels. I started the day at Starbucks where the owner knows me by name and is always friendly to me. There were four women in the store who just looked at me. As I was leaving, one of the women said, "You know I would look better in those shoes, but I can't wear heels that high." I told her, "You would look great in these shoes, but you have to admit, they do look good on me." Eveyone chuckled and gigled as I left. I went to my favorite bookstore in Old Town to pick up a newspaper. I greeted the owner who sees me every day. An older man was in the store and just stared at my feet. I smiled and said "goodmorning" and left the store. I looked over my shoulder and he was just shaking his head. I went to the park (the weather is beautiful here this morning) and enjoyed my coffe and read my paper. Many people walked by and drove by. Most didn't even pay attention to me. The one's who did notice me were very cordial. I next went to a used music store. There were two young people in the store and they just smiled and stared at my shoes. The clerk, it seemed, was trying to "get me out of the store" after my purchase. I next went to my favorite exotic boutique. The female owner now knows me by name and showed me some new shoes that had arrived. I bought a pair of black patent leather pumps with studed ankle straps and a 5 inch stiletto heel. I happened to glance over and see a pair of black patent leather thigh high boots with a 1/4" platform and a 5 1/2" semi-spike heel for $40. They weren't my size. I told her that I wish she had my size in those boots and I would buy a pair. She had a pair one size bigger. I tried them on and they fit like a glove! This is my first pair of thigh high boots. I put on the pumps to wear out of the store. After I paid for my purchase, she asked me if I wanted a cup of coffee. We sat down and visited. She said she can't wear high heels with a heel higher than 3 inches. But her husband wears them all the time, even the higher heels. I asked her if she gets many male customers. She said yes and they are really nervous when they come in. I asked if many look at, buy, or even try on high heels, and she said some buy, but not many try them on. I told her her husband was a lucky man to be with a woman who shares in the wearing of high heels with him. I made it home, changed into a tee shirt and gym shorts, and I'm wearing my thigh high boots. they are so comfortable. I may venture out this evening, but I'll play it by ear. I just wanted to share my morning with all of my new friends at High Heel Place. Please Drop a note to me. I'd love to hear from you.;)

I am chompping at the bit to show pictures of me wearin my suits and high heels. I haven't even been able to establish an avatar yet. But my digital camera is not working at all. I have a scanner with my printer. Sorry, I'm not real high tech. If anyone has any suggestions, please do feel free to suggest. And thank everyone for the nice comments.;)

What a nice day for you Roniheels. Kudos to you for doing 5" heels, i can't, well not for long, despite plenty of practice. The mind is willing, but the body is weak. The reaction of the older guy at the bookstore made me smile. I can just imagine his thought was I say it, but I still dont quite believe it. I did exactly the same the first time I saw a kid wearing his trousers so far down his backside, I could almost see dayight between his legs! What is the world coming too, and society thinks WE are wierd! Glad you had a great day off. Simon.

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?