hello from me

Nice to see you here amongst us mails that also enjoy wearing heels. I'm looking forward to reading your comments.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Sorry JNR but im not that good at introducing myself:-?, but here goes. I have always had a fasination for high heels from an early age as i have always been short. ( i used to walk around in my mums heels when i was a kid) but i also found high heels comfortable and somehow natural to wear. These days i have my own heels, all of which i love but i am always looking for more, also they tie in well with the fact that i crossdress. One day i hope to pass enough to venture out dressed with my heels on. At the moment my highest heels are 4.5 inches but i would love to go higher but i know this will need some practice and possibly training, but that is for the future. I hope to get some advice about that from here. I hope this explains a few thing about me to you and everyone else. If not please ask and i will try to answer all questions.