How to wear 7" heels

amandahls

I can wear 6" for about half the day, but when I try on a 7" pair of stilletos, it's a lot harder than I though. I could probably walk across the house, but will end up stumbling a bit once or twice every time. How are you girls doing this? At least for those that wear 7" shoes?

"I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot"--Marilyn Monroe

Hi Amandahls, I presume you mean without a platform? Wel from a guys point of view here, i don't know how you girls do 6" everyday ,i would be drooling if i had a woman who could master 6" heels at all. I have a pair of 6.5" and even in size 9uk these are hard too walk in so i take my hat off too any woman who masters 5" and upwards regularly, it amazes me how you do it and those who are adept at ballets, well i'd be unconscious i think!

Yes, it's without platforms. I don't like platforms too much because it doesn't "feel" like you're getting the full height of the heel. Very decieiving. But yeah, I don't know how I can walk in 6" either. I know that I can walk in anything around 5" perfectly all the time. I even feel comfortable to the point of running in them too if I have to. 6" wasn't too bad, but 7" is something I haven't got use to yet and I've been trying to wear them every so often to hopefully train my feet and legs to it.

"I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot"--Marilyn Monroe

This fascinates me, out there are women who positively turn their noses up at heels, yet there are also women out there that love heels and are not satisfied with the norm! 4" or so , 5" i am presuming for most women is probably the highest they will go , if its not too personal a question , what is it that drives you too want too wear 7" heels , believe me i'm all for it the higher the better , but i find it interesting too say the least

This fascinates me, out there are women who positively turn their noses up at heels, yet there are also women out there that love heels and are not satisfied with the norm! 4" or so , 5" i am presuming for most women is probably the highest they will go , if its not too personal a question , what is it that drives you too want too wear 7" heels , believe me i'm all for it the higher the better , but i find it interesting too say the least

I guess I have a thing for shoes. The higher the heel, the sexier I feel. That's just me though. I would never wear 7" outside of the house because it's so hard to walk in. But I do get excited and turned on when wearing it and tend to stay indoors (if you know what I mean). That's why I wear 5-6" heels to work everyday. I feel like I get a lot of attention and I know guys are checking me out on a daily basis, but we're all professional at work so everything's good. I like compliments and the attention primarily. But the 7" heels just makes me feel that much sexier. I'll probably have to wear 6" a lot more just so I can train my feel to wear the 7" more steadily. I can walk in it to some degree, but just need more training. My arches will get there eventually.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Amanda, wrote you an private Massage, please look for it. It fascinates me to read that you wear 5-6" heels every day to work and it make you feel sexier. So could you understand my feelings i wrote in the PM now? ;) I hope you get used to 7" and show us your progress.

I don't know how you do it! I'd love to see you, and even more try to wear some 7" beasts, for they must be. Some day I may find a shop that sells such, and have a chance to try them on, just for the hell of it. Dream on boy!!!!!!!! muddypaws:thumbsup:

QUESTION: How to wear 7" heels?

ANSWER: while sitting..... my fiancee

Posted Image

Sorry..... picture doesn't seem to appear properly..... if somebody-else can post it, please feel-free to do-so!

We hold these truths to be self-evident:

REAL Corvettes have sharply-peaked fenders and hidden head-lights;

REAL railroads had a 4-track mainline and ran on-the-advertised;

and REAL women wear high heels and short skirts as often as they can!!!!!

Most of my (non platform) shoes are 5 or 6" but I do have a handful of 7 inchers and I found them quite difficult to get on with initially but it is just down to practice. If you have a banister or something use that for support when you're learning, but there's not much else I can think of that will help. I have done dance for most of my life which I think helps though. I suggest if anyone has problems with shoes and some time/money on their hands to do dance lessons as you learn a lot about balance, having strain on your legs and supporting your body on tip-toe. Because of dance I can walk in 6" heels all day if they're comfy enough, I can run and jump in 8" platforms and can walk happily in ballet heels. Maybe not the answer you were after but hope it helps.

No, sorry. They weren't my ballet heels, I was just borrowing them from a friend to make sure I was comfortable in them as I will probably be buying a pair at some point. I have put the ballets on hold though as I am probably going to splash out on some 12" heels and they're proper expensive (ie, £200)!

I honestly don't know what to expect. I am fairly confident I will be OK in them because otherwise there is no way I would pay over £200 for them if I couldn't wear them. As I say I am so comfortable in 8" or 8.5" heels (the ones in my new avatar, the see-through ones are 8.5") and I can go up and down stairs, jump and run in them with no wobble at all (and they have slippery soles) although I appreciate there probably is a lot of difference between those and 12" heels, otherwise there would be more 12" available on the market. Hopefully I can get a camera again or something to show me in them

Haha, thanks, I just measured a door frame - with 12" heels I am going to be 6'3" tall (OMG) but fortunately the door frame is about 6'5" tall, so as long as I don't have my pony tail on the top of my head and don't go up and down too much when I walk I should fit quite snugly through the door.

• 2 weeks later...

I've never tried to wear 7" stiletto heels. I like the looks of the red high heels in WICKETS posting. I wouldn't mind trying to wear a pair like those. I know I walk very slowly in 6" high heels and enjoy them for not long periods of time. Hopefully I will find a pair of 7" high heels to my liking and a will give them a run...so to speak.:roll:

roniheels; I have a pair that, as nearly as I can tell, are exactly like the red pumps posted by WICKETS, only they're white. (I have posted a picture of them in an earlier post. I can't remember how long ago I posted it so you will have to search for it. They have true 7" heels. They're a US Woman's size 10. and are really difficult for me to wear. I can't walk very far in them because I still have problems keeping my knees straignt and the vamp is cut so high that it begans to hurt across my instepafter a short while. I haven't worn them vert much and don't know your size bue if you are interested in them, send me a pm. Perhaps we can work something out.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.