White boots

rmaciej1983

For rmaciej: I admire your courage to wear all kind of heels in public, including white boots! You have my respect. In my country white boots are sometimes associated with lower-class women. Which is nonsense in my opinion. So many different women, so many kind of boots. And it's also a matter of how to combine white boots with other dress. White boots can be stylish and they can be sexy. Very sexy !! I don't have any myself by the way. I don't think I would have the courage to wear them on the street. But my desire may get higher.....

love to watch them on cute girls, love to wear them myself

• 1 month later...

I have just brought - and am awaiting delivery of a pair of white leather knee high boots from Italian Heels (the same company who I brought my black leather thigh boots from) Anyway - I am not sure what clothing will go with my new boots?? - around the house under my normal jeans is fine, but what if I want to dress up?? With my black leather thigh boots its easy as most things go - skirts, 3/4 lenght trousers. But with white leather its not so easy??? What do you think????? :roll:

Anyway - I am not sure what clothing will go with my new boots?? - around the house under my normal jeans is fine, but what if I want to dress up??

With my black leather thigh boots its easy as most things go - skirts, 3/4 lenght trousers. But with white leather its not so easy???

White on white / white and black / white and grey - should all work; you could also other than skirts try the gaucho pants.

It's all about the heel!