White boots

rmaciej1983

Some people think that white boots are symbol of rubbish. They say that white boots are wearing by empty, stupid women who want to be sexy and fashionable.

There is portal www.bialekozaczki.pl (biale kozaczki = white boots) with photos of women and men in this shoes. Comments are very negative.

Someone took me photo and sent to moderator of this portal:

http://bialekozaczki.blog.pl/komentarze/index.php?nid=10890987

I know that i'm not looking good in this photo. But they offened me because i'm guy in high heels.

I have never heard anything negative about white boots. I’ve only heard that comment about thigh boots. I think you look great in that photo. <--- note the avatar was modeled from my own pair

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

I agree and find your boots quite stylish and have never heard anything negative about white boots before. I actually like the look of white boots and tend to keep my eyes open for a pair for myself.

I have this odd idea of white stiletto boots with white leggings, a white tunic sweater and a long white car coat. It would make me the anti-goth as I tell my children. Just an idea though as I am only part way there on collecting the clothes.

T&H

"Look for the woman in the dress, if there is no dress there is no woman."-Coco Channel

i'm impressed with your high level of self confidence to wear those white boots in the manner shown in the photograph! very impressive! i know what its like to wear white high heels but have never worn white boots because i'm chicken!

I have never heard anything negative about white boots. I’ve only heard that comment about thigh boots.

I think you look great in that photo.

I whole-heartedly agree with THBG. I think you look good in thsoe pictures, too.

I am not surprised that you, or any man for that matter, that appears openly on the street wearing any article of women's clothing, is subject to ridiculed from cement-headed members of the general population. Especially in a former Eastern block country like Poland.

If you choose to appear openly in public wearing high heels and occasionally a skirt and stockings, given the environment against "non-traditional behavior" that apparently exists in your part of the world, treatment such as you describe shouldn't be surprising. There is a saying here in the USA that “if you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.” While I sympathize with you and feel badly that you are treated in such a manner – especially as good as you look, if being treated that way are ever became unbearable, I would suggest that you appear only in places where your style of dress is accepted.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I would agree with TBG above: Have not heard the comment about the color, only with regard to the height of the boot, for either gender, although I think thigh-high boots look terrific on women, as well. I mean, why should only the guys have fun? It is a sad comment to hear of anyone being ridiculed for their appearance, and I would bet we have all dealt with it in one form or another from the "cement-headed" members of society, to use an appropriate earlier description. I applaud your courage for making your personal statement in the face of adversity. It should inspire us all. Dan

Yes there is several those similar things, some have longer history in each culture, some are just sexist nonsense. they are for people who are always trying to categorise people by appearance. Miniskirts, bras or no, hair color. color of nails. shoe and type of shoes what your wearing. there's lot stories and "jokes" about them. I personally just ignore them, I have no interest trying to educate morons, it's waste of time. ;)

"Even when I'm a mess, I put on a vest... with an S on my chest, oh yes.. I'm a Superwoman.. "

Nina: Thank you and I agree. There will always be closed-minded people, regardless of location. You choose whether or not to allow others to affect you. You mentioned in another discussion about negative comments heard based on your nationality (Finnish / Russian, WW2, etc.). I find that very disturbing, and sad. I hope that it is a rare thing. Dan

you look great in your white boots!;) (but you never know who might be taking your pic either still or in MY case- video without your knowlege OR consent, when OR where) goes to show you some people very stupid indeed! MY case in point, go to YOUTUBE & type in "laguna niguel christmas parade 2007," look for related videos on the right hand side, look for "creepy guy in leather" (shows ME in leather pants & jacket just watching the parade, minding my OWN bussiness) be sure to read ALL the "comments" too, cause MOST of them are DEFENDING me to wear what I LIKE-not to boast but youll find that I look rather good in leather by itself as I do in BOOTS!!:cool1:

White boots are great! What makes them interesting is that they are such a stand out color. I have about four pairs of white boots right now;

thigh high patent

knee high lace up platform

white knee high leather

white knee high stretch.

I applaud your courage in public!

It's all about the heel!

I saw the pic, rmaceij, and I think you look outstanding in the pic. Too bad the quality wasn't better, but then again, I don't think the photographer was going for any positive angle. I would have done what you did, and contact the moderator to have the image removed, as they were trying to portray you in a negative light. It's so sad that people in this day and age can't get over their narrow-mindedness and just grow in their own way, and they think they have to elevate themselves by pushing others down. I would continue to wear what you like, and don't mind what those nitnoys think. They're only missing out on a great feeling.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

I also like white boots although I dont own a pair yet.

Personally I'd prefer a bone white color instead of pure white. Pure white looks kinda cheap in my opinion.

I'd also go for a round toe, not pointy. I'd love to get my hands on leather bone color knee high 70's style boots, with a 4 inch block heel (wood color) and a big cuff at the top. Now those would be cool stylish boots. Something like these Frye "Jane Cuff" boots, only with a higher and thinner block heel that reach up to the knee (17-18 inch shaft) and have a bone/beige color.

I have a pair of winter white boots which I love and a pair of bone white pair of knee highs with wooden colored heel. My wife also owns two pairs of white boots and believe me they look great. White boots look good on confident people because they feel good when wearing them. I love boots that stand out more, like white or red. Obviously people associated them with being somewhat less formal because they stand out more and some people only use them for that. If you like your white boots use them and feel confident with them on.

Couldn't help myself. After all this reading about white boots, I got to thinking and , I don't have a pair. I have always liked whit ankle boots so I visited Electrique Boutique. Waiting on delivery in about a week.

post-3305-133522853825_thumb.jpg

real men wear heels

I would love to wear white boots. I think white boots are sexy and requires a lot of confidence in order to wear them. I have to give you major respect RM for wearing them out. They look great and I wish I can have the guts to wear some like those. I only wear black and brown heels out, nothing different.

I have no problems with the colour though I'd prefer Ivory than a brilliant white. I don't like them in patent leather though as they tend to look worn and creased too quickly

So what's all the fuss about?

Bootking: Most impressive! Those boots look good on you. Well done! Could you tell us more about them?

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I just wanted to say that rmaciej, you look good in the white boots in this photo, as you do in all of your photos you have graciously shared with everyone. I really like the white boots of Bootking and iibb. I don't have any white high heeled boots and, like PetePete, I now have an urge to go buy a pair. I don't know what it is about white. White high heels and white high heeled boots look so pretty. I have only one pair of white high heels and I can't remember ever wearing them publicly. And until now, I've never given much thought about white high heeled boots.

Thank you all for sharing your photos and bringing this subject to light.;)