Heeled Sports Shoes

john741

I was browsing a sports catalogue the other day and came across a page with a new range of 'i10' shoes. The shoes had a 10mm incline that was meant to move the body forward slightly, providing a greater push forward (as explained on the page). Obviously, 'heeled' was never mentioned, even though that's exactly what they were. I thought it was an interesting find. Unfortunately I can't remember what brand they were, or the catalogue in which I found them.

• 1 month later...

John, Roni and Bubba -

Are we saying that someone figured out how to make a high-heeled athletic shoe??

I want to see the line-up for the Boston Marathon! Yeeahhh!

Bubba - nice job on the research!

Dan

A little while ago these kind of high heeled "sneakers" were fairly common, I even recall seeing a thread here on this forum with some in. I liked them myself, but unfortunately never followed through on purchasing any. There were at that time loads on Ebay. I guess it's another fashion which has been around and gone again for a while till someone re-invents it.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

They still sell them on ebay, the link below brings you to a pair of these kind of heeled trainers and the seller has quite a few of them... Very friendly seller, have already bought some shoes from them...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WHITE-GRAFFITI-80s-TRAINER-BOXER-ANKLE-BOOTS-SIZE-8_W0QQitemZ200210771141QQihZ010QQcategoryZ63889QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Good luck

FL

FoxyLady

They still sell them on ebay, the link below brings you to a pair of these kind of heeled trainers and the seller has quite a few of them... Very friendly seller, have already bought some shoes from them...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WHITE-GRAFFITI-80s-TRAINER-BOXER-ANKLE-BOOTS-SIZE-8_W0QQitemZ200210771141QQihZ010QQcategoryZ63889QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Good luck

FL

See my avatar!