Thank you to the organisers of WHM 2008 !!

thedesigner

A posting to note how much I enjoyed the WHM 2008 at the Miller.

It was grest to meet a load of like-minded people, to put faces to names, to discuss life and work, as well as heels. The atmosphere was very convivial, which wiill have put anyone nervous at ease immediately.

No doubt there will be a WHM 2009, at which I will hope to attend for longer, no doubt in 2 new outfits....

ANYHOW the purpose of this post is to propose a toast to the organisers, kneehighs, admirer5577 and dr.shoe for their tireless work in making the event a success - and any others who worked behind the scenes.

Thanks also to Craig "mr motordrive" for taking the pictures !

Please forward thanks to the Miller for letting us have free run of the premises, and for an excellent buffet.

Like our heels, a "big up" to you all !!

....ANYHOW the purpose of this post is to propose a toast to the organisers, kneehighs, admirer5577 and dr.shoe for their tireless work in making the event a success - and any others who worked behind the scenes......

And don't forget iloveboots who is the forth member of the organising commitee.

We talked briefly on sunday on what was good and what was not so good with this week-end and we can assure you that next year it will be even better.

See you all in spring 2009.

I thought it was all good apart from the queuing for the cloakroom at TG and you guys had no control over that! With a large group, there's always people who don't turn up or groups splitting off etc. So you just have to go with the flow sometimes; I don't think you could have done any more. From my point of view it was a great event, so well done. ;)