Help!! What to do in Vegas?

latindancer

I need help. I want to wear my heels out in Vegas and go to a couple of nightclubs. Any recommendations? I'm planning on doing this next monday to Friday. I will greatly appreciate it. I have looked at google and read that Studio 54 is a good place. Anyone been there? Plus, I will also like to wear skirts with my heels. Any remarks and problems? Thanks

Hi - I want to Vegas last year. You will love it! I would love to go back and wear my high heeled boots all week long! Anyway they say in Vegas anything goes and they are not lying! You wearing heels will not even raise an eye brow! I did not wear heels at all (I was with my g/f and had even broached the subject of me wanting to wear heels then!) What heels are you going to wear??? Studio 54 is great - good music and busy! Let us know how you get on. ;)

My wife and I go to Vegas at least twice a year and I wear heels (sandals) all the time. It has never been an issue, once at the Flamingo while walking past a couple I heard that male say, "what the heck, we're in Vegas." I assumed he was referring to my shoes??? As for what to do, in Vegas the sky (and checkbook) is the limit. It is am interesting town to say the least... sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"