Best place to spot high heels in London

Been living in the city for a short while, I wonder where do you guys take those beautiful pictures in the Street Pics thread... What are the best places in London to spot those great high heels?

Cheers

(First post, yay! ;))

jesoku, welcome to the board. You'll find women in beautiful heels just about anywhere in the central area. from the city with the "power dressers" to Kensington. It's a shoe spotters heaven. TB2

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

You'll find places in the City and banking places great to spot office workers wearing heels. In and around Canary wharf. Liverpool Street station, Bank etc especially around 4-6pm, going home time, and also lunchtime 12-2pm. and Oxford street to catch the shoppers. Take some photos of office workers in heels and add them to high heel street fashions group :santa_hat: (link below)

One of may favourite games is trying to spot what brand and style of heels they are wearing. You have to be fairly well up on the current styles, though it's nothing a couple of afternoons browswsing the shoes stores won't solve.

Thanks everybody for your advice! Yeah, loads of gorgeous women around, and some extremely good shoes too! I'll try to make it to the City/Canary Wharf as Firefox suggested, business women in heels have always had something for me... Perhaps some parts of Soho on a Saturday night are OK too? BTW, could anyone point me to those high heel street fashions groups Firefox forgot to put the link? :santa_hat: