2nd outing... Much better!

BlkKhb1

Ok so I wore pretty much the same outfit in this thread:

http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/guys/9991-finally_first_outing.html

but wore a black sweater instead, but my coat was on both times so you couldn't really notice the shirt...

ANyway this time I did take notice a couple curious glances but no remarks or awkward stares, just like oh hey he's wearing heels no big deal...

Oh and tonight I went to the same place with my friend and she and I wore pretty much the same boots only her heels don't taper and are an inch taller overall... I want her boots and we are the same size so she said one day we could trade...

Anyway back on topic! Overall I felt much more calm about the situation like you all said and more natural... I hope that after enough outings with her I can do it on my own as well as go to school!

Goodnight everyone and thanks again for all the previous comments and support!

Jeff

Way to go, Jeff...:santa_hat: I would also like to thank you for getting out there.. I do feel that if more guys got out there, men in heels would become at least somewhat mainstream...

Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

Jeff, Way to go, and as W&M says, if only more would get out doing the same, it would become normal. As you become more confident, raise the length just and inch so you dont scuff and ruin the bottom of your pants/jeans. It on't look scruffy, so be a better overall look. TB2

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

• 1 month later...

Jeff - The hardest step is getting out of the car the first time, after that each step get easier. Also, having a S/O that gives positive reinforcement is a huge plus. Enjoy your boots (hers too when you trade). ;)

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.