I give UP

5.5 Thrill

truth be told they have an amazing selection of heels in 5" and 6" but thier prices are not that great so i usually find what i want there and end up getting them from amazon.com they can get most of these at much better prices.

i found these on snaz75 but got them for 10-15 dollars less on amazon

Posted Image

How true to size are Pleaser shoes, how good is the arch support, Width?

Pleaser are cheap, short lived and not very comfortable at all.

I have to admit I only tried them once.

Not the sort of thing you would want to wear out as they would ruin fairly quickly.

Useful for luring him to the bedroom perhaps.

Pleaser are cheap, short lived and not very comfortable at all.

I have to admit I only tried them once.

Not the sort of thing you would want to wear out as they would ruin fairly quickly.

Useful for luring him to the bedroom perhaps.

I dunno... I've always been very pleased with my pleaser shoes...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

no i don't wear them out but i do wear them for hours on end every evening and usually all weekend while doing whatever around the house

Then you're really not going to have a problem with them.

They would certainly be a sensible budget buy for a casual wearer.

Around the house would be just fine.

Pleaser and Ellie are different companies. I think they are basically distributors, as most of their shoes are made in China, at least the ones I have. Some of their designs are very similar and look the same, but Pleaser has a wider range of styles and sizes, in general. I have visited the Ellie distribution center, which is basically wholesale only. They do have a showroom with many styles displayed. I wear mostly mini-platform slides and sandals, and find both brands relatively accurate on sizing and quite comfortable to wear. Pleaser boots are nice, also.