inside your heels

Silky

Definatly hose/tights for me. (But then again my name kind of gives that away.) Occasionally I will go stockings but I even prefer hose with sandals as to me it gives a fineshed and refined look.

I really wish more women would figure out how much better their legs look in hose and lose that whole Sex in the City bare leg thing. (Yuck!) From what I've seen very few can really pull off that look.

I'll get off my soap box now.

T&H

"Look for the woman in the dress, if there is no dress there is no woman."-Coco Channel

• 2 months later...

I usually do bare feet, however my mood sometimes puts me into little white, lacy socks or long white pantyhose. With my Mary Jane pumps, I wear the white, lacy socks. Those socks are in my avatar. I wore them in those heels because I needed to put a key in each one. A little game I was playing. I had to unlock the combo locks in the dark in order to get the heels off so that I could get the keys to unlock me from whence I was tethered. Otherwise, I would have been in the heels all night long until I could see the combo locks' numbers at sunrise.

I don't like socks. I prefer barefoot or pantyhose. In the summer I wear heeled Scholl sandals on bare feet. At home in wintertime also with pantyhose. In wintertime I wear heeled boots with pantyhose or tights. I love the pantyhose feeling too.

love to watch them on cute girls, love to wear them myself