inside your heels

Silky

Hosiery of course! I'd feel naked without it! Nothing else would suffice for me when I wear my heels!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

It all depends. If I'm wearing boots and skirts then I will probably wear socks for a barelegged look, similarly if I'm wearing sandals then I will go barefoot. Sometimes I will wear hose, either stockings or tights particularly in the spring or for an evening out. In male mode I wear socks with boots all the time.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

pumps-always bare. but if i need a sock, i have a lot of ladies trouser socks. almost as thin as hose, so if you need something on, they ARE the ticket. what i wear also depends on how the shoes/boots fit. snug fit, the trouser socks, loser fit, a thin regular sock. now if i could keep my wife from steeling them!

Usually pop sox with boots though if I'm wearing sandals then nothing. With courts / pumps and ballet flats it can be either / or, depending upon my mood. I'll also wear pop sox when I'm going to try shoes. It's always a nice touch when shopping for heels to sit there with pop sox on as the assistant comes with the shoes for fitting.

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave:

I find that it all depends on the style of footwear (mostly boots for me in this case) in what I wear as far as hose or socks & how thick if it will be socks.

Since I wear mostly boots, it depends on the fit. But I find that thicker socks are more comfortable for long wearing since they are better at absorbing moisture. I also don't like a loose fit, so thick socks go a long way towards snugging them up. But on the other hand, nothing beats the sensual feel of hose. I have never found bare feet very comfortable. I don't go for sandles or peep toes, so that hasn't been a problem.

Thin black socks with all my boots (I only wear boots as high heeled footwear). Someone said barefoot, why not, but be aware that it can damage leather shoes and isn't very hygienic. Think of socks or hosiery as a washable insert between the foot and the inside of the shoe.