Hi all

las

Just going to start by saying thanks for accepting the registration, and a big hello to everyone on the forum and those running the site. It brought me great pleasure in finding this site the other day and reading through a lot of the posts both new and old about everything to do with heels - I have finally found a place I thought may never exist! Here's a bit about how I first got into heels, as it were: I first noticed heels back when I was around 10 I think, and this was one day at primary school. (yes - that far back!) There was a girl who clearly had new shoes and they just looked great..... the years ticked by and by secondary school there was much more to see. By this time I hadn't really worn any as such... but was just curious I guess to see what it was like to wear them and how it would feel. I had seen so much over these years that I was really burning to either try them on myself or get some.... now of course living at home and of a teen age - it's pretty impossible really. It wasn't until last year that I actually bought myself a pair of knee-high boots (Pleaser, in white, cha cha type) through eBay that got the buzz going again for me. They arrived early one morning and it was great to open the box, and end, (or begin!) the thoughts and assumptions I had had for so long. So it has been over a year and I can walk properly in them (of course) and it just feels great. I wear them often when not out studying (at Uni) and just shut myself in my room from the people in my house. I have worn them for long periods of time and get no problems - even to sleep with on the odd occasion! I would like to think I could manage some stilletos, but just need to scout around eBay etc a bit more to buy something to see what it's like. (UK 12 :S ) So it's great to finally come out with this, even though I hope my family won't find out and the same for my friends at University! Looking forward to chatting with you all. :santa_hat:

Welcome Las; Sounds kinda like my beginning into the wonderfull world of heels. I to noticed the little girls new shoes in what we call "grammer school" 1-6 , and was very curious as to how they would feel on my feet. Then into middle school when I tried my moms white 3" courts on. That was it for me. Never looked back and the shoes just got better and better. I love the way they felt. Happy heeling and hope to hear more. Johnieheel

real men wear heels

Hello Las, Welcome to the HH Community. I'm pretty sure you'll find what you are looking for, namely.... confidence. I did when I started here some months back, now I started wearing my heels outside from time to time..... Again welcome and hope to hear more of your stories.... FL

FoxyLady

I echo the same here. My interest hit me fairly hard around 9th grade when my then crush came to school in what I recall now as 4 inch black pumps. They were clearly new and she struggled to walk elegantly in them. 30 years later that image remains burned in my mind, and from that day on the first thing I would notice about a women is her shoes.

Welcome and enjoy your stay :-) Your story reminds me of my heel spotting days in school. The only female teachers I remember were those with the heels and boots. I was always a good boy in their class but in many cases I've paid more attention to their footware than what they had to say heh heh.

The comments above about high heel memories from early schooldays etc ring very true with me, too. Without too much effort, I can recall with great clarity probably a dozen or so 'sightings' up to the age of about 11 which I shall never forget for their impact. They did not involve extreme heels, beautiful women or anything else of an ultra-glam, five-star nature (and I was far too young to understand what sexiness was!) but clearly the combination of shoe, wearer and situation made them special to me and no doubt added to the cumultative if subconscious interest developed in my most formative years. And then of course there were the later sightings and experiences, in my teens and beyond ...

I suppose that I shall realise that I am getting really old (or dead) when those early memories can no longer be dredged up and savoured. Not a bad test of still being compos mentis, I'm sure!

• 2 weeks later...