question for the ladies. looong pants

i am new to the site, and would like to know if it is ok to ask this on the ladies site? if woman are known to love shoes sooo much, why in the world do you wear pants that are so long and flared at the bottom that your feet are no where to be seen? i love to see your heels, but when you hide them with long pants, you might as well wear house slippers. not only that it makes you look like gumby. show us those sexy feet!

i am new to the site, and would like to know if it is ok to ask this on the ladies site? . . .

You posted your question in the correct place. Out of respect to the ladies, we do not allow men to post in the "For the Girls" forum, no exceptions -- even questions directed at women.

Have a happy time!

As mentioned in a recent rant elsewhere on this forum, many people do tend to wear their trousers simply *too* long. However, having the hem below ankle length with heels does have the effect of making the legs look longer and is more flattering than it seeming that the trousers have had an argument with the shoes.

As someone fond of seeing this look on ladies, and partaking myself. I think the combination of a long legged silhouette, accented by a boot cut of flared bottom, couples with the feel of wearing your high heels to make it a classic outfit. Bonus feature is peaking out of the heel when you walk and trying to guess how high the heel really is.

As mentioned in a recent rant elsewhere on this forum, many people do tend to wear their trousers simply *too* long. However, having the hem below ankle length with heels does have the effect of making the legs look longer and is more flattering than it seeming that the trousers have had an argument with the shoes.

if that make the legs look longer, then why wear the short pants that hang between the knee and the ankle? you know, the ones that REALLY make you look short, not to mention they look like they belong on a little boy.

i want to see the heels!

i am new to the site, and would like to know if it is ok to ask this on the ladies site?

if woman are known to love shoes sooo much, why in the world do you wear pants that are so long and flared at the bottom that your feet are no where to be seen? i love to see your heels, but when you hide them with long pants, you might as well wear house slippers. not only that it makes you look like gumby. show us those sexy feet!

I like to wear jeans that cover my feet sometimes.

They make your legs look longer.

Close fitting ones, I don't wear flares.

it's still obvious that one is wearing heels, and I enjoy the suggestive peeks.

It's a casual only look for me as the hems at the back get ruined.