What a great site.

I am going to sound like 100 other people who post on here, but i have to say it - what a great site! I'm so glad i've found a place with like-minded people who enjoy everything that high heels offer, as much as i do. I am hoping that reading about other hh admirers & wearers will help me to understand myself a bit better and allow me to fully enjoy (and share) my fascination of high heels - without feeling like a bit of a perv! I'm 31 years old, male and think the sexiest thing in the world is the sight and sound of a women wearing & walking in heels. Although, after seeing some of the male hh avatars-they're looking pretty good too! Do other people find that their high heel admiration brings out a contradiction in their personalities? - i'm happy to act in a masculine way - sport, humour etc, but also feel the need to wear high heels. I have tried to deny myself the pleasure of heels in the past, but realise now that it is part of my personality and with the help of this forum, look forward to embracing and embellishing my high heel experiences. I would just like to end by saying that it is wonderful to see some females on this forum sharing their experiences with us, thankyou, and my hat goes off to the male forum members who have the strength and courage to wear their heels in public - i think the furthest i've managed to make it is 20 meters down the road and v.quickly back! Any questions, just ask.:santa_hat:

Welcome Milan Heels; There is nothing wrong with you as you will discover when you read more here at hhplace. We all have been on the edge at one time or another in questioning our passion for heels. Is there something wrong with me? NO! You are perfectly normal. You have a special gift and passion that many men have had for centuries.HEELS,Womens shoe, or what ever you want to call it. Its only shoes. Talking with others on this forum has been the best therapy I could ever have encountered. I now wear my heels in public proudly and have for a few years now without any problem at all, except for a few giggles. No big deal. Just be your self because if you can't be yourself, than who can you be? Happy heeling and New Year.

real men wear heels

Guest Loveshiheels

Hello and welcome to HHplace. I,m from the Uk as well. Where are you from in the UK. If you can make it why don,t you come to the Heel meet next month in London

Thanks very much for the replys, you're very welcoming - i've spent the afternoon enjoying searching the site - still loads to read...:santa_hat: Loveshiheels - i haven't got a "public look" that i am comfortable/confident with yet - i would like to wear non-fetish high heels, but have a male UK size 12 :w00t2: so, i'm limited with choice! Having said that, i know what i think would look ok for me & i'm only 45 min drive from London. I'll search the site for more info on the heel meet. Thanks.

Hello Milan Heels and welcome. You'll find the info on the 3rd Annual World Heel Meet in the "real life meetings" discussion topic, also if you go to "calendar" and specifically to Feb 16. The Heel Meet is a great opportunity to come out and meet many of the members from the site, experiment a little bit in a comfortable safe location. You can make the day whatever you want, there is no pressure. Hope to see you there? cathy & david

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Welcom to the community also from me Milan Heels. I know we had already some exchange on other forums/threads, but nevertheless welcome. Before I became member of the HH community I only wore my heels indoors and only had a ew of them. Since I became a member I already ventured out doors. No big deals yet,but to the local Asda store at six in the morning and to a local store where they know me.... but my confidence grows everyday and I'm glad that we can exchange our experience here with like minded people, male and female..... Hope to hear you more.... FL

FoxyLady

• 2 weeks later...